Priyanka Chopra

I love her!! I grew up watching her in Bollywood movies so I'm really glad she's now taking up Hollywood by storm too! And she was on the Time 100 most influential people list too!

Bad nose job. It looks very odd when she cries in Quantico.

Pretty girl though. So tall noses are 'in'? The bridge of her nose is higher than her co-stars'. I heard she had it corrected mid-way through the season. Her nose was a bit crooked in earlier episodes.

I'm sure Bollywood is proud of her. But I thought kissing was forbidden for Bollywood actresses in movies. Has that changed?

Before pictures are on the top left and bottom middle. The tip of her nose was wider as well before.

Attachments

• Priyanka-Chopra.jpg
    Priyanka-Chopra.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 4,514
  • Priyanka-Chopra-before-and-after-nose-job-plastic-surgery.jpg
    Priyanka-Chopra-before-and-after-nose-job-plastic-surgery.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,822
Last edited:
Bad nose job. It looks very odd when she cries in Quantico.

Pretty girl though. So tall noses are 'in'? The bridge of her nose is higher than her co-stars'. I heard she had it corrected mid-way through the season. Her nose was a bit crooked in earlier episodes.

I'm sure Bollywood is proud of her. But I thought kissing was forbidden for Bollywood actresses in movies. Has that changed?

Before pictures are on the top left and bottom middle. The tip of her nose was wider as well before.

Yeah Bollywood has gotten much more accepting of the whole kissing thing nowadays...it's a slow process lol