privatitas into no prives? is this possible?

Jan 15, 2009
so... i've been eyeing a pair of privatitas but i'm not too fond of the ankle strap. has anyone had them modified to slingbacks? i'm going to ask my cobbler whenever i get a chance. i'm sure he can do it, but i'd like to see what it would look like.

opinions?
pics?

thanks a bunch!
xoxo

I would definitely say it's possible, but you would have to use a very reputable cobbler with whom you trust to do that. I've also been eyeing some privatitas and thought, "if you just edit some pieces, you can totaly make it a slingback" lol!

Yes, it can be done. I inquired with my cobbler and he said that it can be done, but I haven't yet taken the plunge.
I remember the thread mentioned above - very good results.

^^ Nude! I've always thought the same thing about the Privatitas. Ankle strap = :nogood:
Hmmm...going to have to talk to my cobbler tomorrow and see if he's comfortable doing this... :idea:

I think I know which ones you are eying. lol Are they the nude with gold tip?? They have been on ebay cheap for a while. She keeps re-listing them. I dont know why no one has not grabbed them by now. I say go for it! Just make sure your cobbler is someone that can do a great job on them. If not, send them to someone who can.