Privatita so bright, I had to wear shades!!

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Spotted this "fluro green" Privatita on NAP and I had to grab my sunglasses. Get this......all but three sizes are sold out!!!

What do you think of the NEON colors this Spring/Summer for CL? My first impression is that they look cheap.

30998_in_l.jpg
30998_bk_l.jpg

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The color reminds me of Bal apple green on crack. :nuts: It's a fun color to look at, but I wouldn't get these. :smile: From what I've seen though, the bright yellow and pink are really cool... and a lot more wearable IMO. :simle1:

ledaatomica

More is More
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
No neon. Not my clothes or any of my accessories. So glad 80s are over cant bear seeing too much of that all over again!

Although I am quite sure that there is someone out there that can pull this off well.

peppers90

Carpusdiem.com
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
OMG! Does this mean all that NEON from the 80s is coming back???! Too bad I threw out/grew out of my old shirt that said 1985 in different NEON colors-these would have matched...ahhhhh don't say it's so!

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
The Privata makes that a lot of neon green, but in a different shape, I think they'd be very cool. They had the Yoyo in neon green (and neon yellow) when I bought my pink neons.

No, they are surely not for everyone, but on the right person... they're styling. :cool:

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
^^LVpiggy and I are both 24, do we count? :flowers: I dont think alot of people at any age can afford CLs! (Or can afford them but refuse to spend the money!) But I definitely think they appeal to the younger crowd, and there probably arent too many who WOULD wear them, who COULD wear them. Kwim?

I think with jeans they could look cute. But I can always buy cheaper bright green shoes that I can only wear under jeans. For as much as CLs are, I better get ALOT of wear out of them!