Travel Private Transfer from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando

Feeling like I should explain why gave you cruise critic.

Guessing this route could be a fairly common trip for after a cruise. There might be a tour service that offers this & could be a bus load of people going. Orlando is 4 to 5 hours from Miami, so a private car could be costly.

Hi VegasLongLegs,

I have researched some companies but living in a country outside of the US, i just want to make sure the company i'll be booking with is legit. Because they usually ask for a credit card guarantee.

The trip from Fort lauderdale to orlando is $460 for 4 via private transfer.

Thanks for your concern :smile:

OS I'm usually at cruisecritic too but thanks to your suggestion, i looked for the forum page and now posted a thread there! :biggrin:

Have you considered just renting a car? It's a bit over 200 miles, about 3 1/2 hours. You should be able to rent a car for under $100, that price of $460 just seems so expensive to me.

Thank you Jayjay77. We don't live in the US so can;t handle the vast highways there. $460 may be steep but we'd rather be safer by giving the wheel to a driver who knows the route better than we do.

And we prefer a private transfer bec we still have activities post cruise and have quite a bit of luggage and we also have tweens in tow.

It will be our first time in fort lauderdale and it's just the 4 of us traveling.

But thank you for your suggestion.