Private sale

Does The Soho chain goes on sale? I am eyeing the nude or metallic bronze. Or the pebbled orange on Neiman marcus. And the Emily Guccisime shoulder in blue....do I need to be on the mailing list?

In-store private PreSale began yesterday at my boutique, Gucci South Coast plaza. I cannot pick my items up until the weekend though. I did not remember to ask SA when does online sale actually begin. They had a lot of pretty purses on sale, I got a soho in burgundy/wine color & the Ursula shoes to match. Also the Emily is going on sale. As usual most sale items are 30% off of retail, well my shoes were $660 & on sale $329; both purses were 30% off. I noticed some purses have old & new price tags from recent price increase, I was lucky enough to get old tags on my purses. Sale should start this week!

In-store private PreSale began yesterday at my boutique, Gucci South Coast plaza. I cannot pick my items up until the weekend though. I did not remember to ask SA when does online sale actually begin. They had a lot of pretty purses on sale, I got a soho in burgundy/wine color & the Ursula shoes to match. Also the Emily is going on sale. As usual most sale items are 30% off of retail, well my shoes were $660 & on sale $329; both purses were 30% off. I noticed some purses have old & new price tags from recent price increase, I was lucky enough to get old tags on my purses. Sale should start this week!

Can you pm me your SA name and contact number? Thanks!:smile:

I think the red snakeskin disco bag is going on sale. Pre sales in the boutiques are already happening. the official public sale starts this Friday, November 28th. I hope the online pre sale starts soon.

Do you remember what other bags were on sale? Was it all the Soho styles? What other bags and shoes do you recall, thank you?

Does anyone know when the sale begin?
Last year I got the email on Nov. 25th which was a Monday. So I assume it'll start very soon, like hopefully tomorrow. But I feel like the link was working before I got the email, so I'm going to check at like 12am if I'm awake. :graucho:
Can somebody please share the link :smile:
The link is the same, just google "Gucci Private Sale" and the link comes up.

I did but it says authentication required. Is it because the sale hasn't started yet?

Last year I got the email on Nov. 25th which was a Monday. So I assume it'll start very soon, like hopefully tomorrow. But I feel like the link was working before I got the email, so I'm going to check at like 12am if I'm awake. :graucho:

The link is the same, just google "Gucci Private Sale" and the link comes up.