Private Sale..

do u have to have an invite? is it at all chanel boutiques?

I really don't know - if you "need" to have an invite. It is not an after hours sale - whereas the boutique is closed to the public...and you must have the invitation to enter, like some other designer private invites.

I think it is more on the lines of a fancy, exclusive sounding way to invite / incite regular clients to come spend more on really expensive items that are now still expensive.hehehe.

Maybe you should call your local boutique and tell them your friend(s) were telling you about this private sale invitation and you were wondering if you needed an invitation to come shop, etc, etc.....see what they say..........:tup:

Let us know what they tell you.:smile:

If there is something you've had your eye on, I strongly suggest calling the boutique now to see if they have it in your size, etc. If so, they will put it in the back with your name holding it for you. Most of the goodies are pre-sold this way. What's left with no holds is put out for the walk-in clientele. (Someone correct me if you know otherwise, but this is how I understand the sales occur. And no, one does not need the invite to attend the sale.)

I got mine today too, so based on what everyone is saying...I might have to stop by Chanel this week and see if there is anything I should put on hold. Didn't know I could do that before!