Private Night at NM!!! 40% off of everything today and tomorrow!

Paddington satchel is included. I wonder who told you that it isn't? I work here at NM SF. Now its just a matter of fact if we can find you one or not.
Not sure who it was but I called Lisa instead the one in San Antonio and she's said it's included. I'm just going to have them ship it to me. I won't have time to pick it up anyway. SF downtown is just too busy and traffic. I live in the East Bay now.

Not sure who it was but I called Lisa instead the one in San Antonio and she's said it's included. I'm just going to have them ship it to me. I won't have time to pick it up anyway. SF downtown is just too busy and traffic. I live in the East Bay now.

That's good. Just as long as you know the paddington is included. Enjoy your paddington! ;)

Neiman's has alot of shoes on sale for tomorrow - I presaled a pair of Marc Jacobs and I know Prada is included as well. If Chloe bags are on sale I would guess that Chloe shoes are on sale as well. I did hear that Dior and Gucci shoes were excluded.

Anybody has Paddington in Blue colors? Royal blue, mousse, nuit even blue moyen sounds awesome for me!
I willl definitely call Lisa tomorrow.....It was too late for me to call her today.....