Private Messages

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
Hello,

Are private messages truly private or do mods have access?

I ask because prior to sending a pm to a member, I had a total of 43 pms. I know this because I see the number every time I am tPF.

The member responded - I know this because my number went up but the message is not there, as in deleted.

I know mods delete whole posts they find controversial but pms?

I am not trying to get the boot or cause problems. It's an honest question and I am curious.

Any help would be appreciated :smile:.

i have previously commented my interest in getting a k in one of the threads. someone pm me saying she can get 1 for me and that she has wait listed for 2 years and finally has the opportunity to buy and doesn't want ANYONE to pass up on it.... i asked her where it is and she said beverly hills.

i kinda felt uncomfy about the whole thing and stopped replying to her.

just want to tell TPF members to be careful.. (just in case)

I don't understand {?}

i have previously commented my interest in getting a k in one of the threads. someone pm me saying she can get 1 for me and that she has wait listed for 2 years and finally has the opportunity to buy and doesn't want ANYONE to pass up on it.... i asked her where it is and she said beverly hills.

i kinda felt uncomfy about the whole thing and stopped replying to her.

just want to tell TPF members to be careful.. (just in case)

Hi Everyone

I am new to the Purse Forum and am trying to start a thread with questions but I cannot seem to post a new thread (can only post in existing threads).

I joined a few months back but have been active today, I can't PM any of the admins and to ask for my account to be fully activated.

Does anyone know whats going on?:shucks:

Hi Everyone

I am new to the Purse Forum and am trying to start a thread with questions but I cannot seem to post a new thread (can only post in existing threads).

I joined a few months back but have been active today, I can't PM any of the admins and to ask for my account to be fully activated.

Does anyone know whats going on?:shucks:

Hello and welcome!

You have ten posts now so just wait a few hours until your account is fully activated.

Good luck :flowers: