Private appointments at LV Family Home + Atelier in Asnieres and Maison LV Vendome

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Earlier this week I had the pleasure of going for private appointments at LV family home and atelier at Asnieres sur Seine and Maison LV Vendome. A good friend of mine and my SM went to accompany me:love::blush:

The home is no longer occupied by Vuitton family anymore but is still being used for occasional meetings and private appointments (hosting clients). Once a year I believe it is open for public during LVMH Journee Particuliere events. The atelier/workshop is still fully functional.

In Asnieres, they had time capsule too during our visit.

Here are some pics if anyone is interested.

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. Pics from time capsule in Asnieres as we were not allowed to take pics at the atelier/workshop where they still make exotic custom order bags and hard sided pieces.

Attached Files:

4. More archives

Attached Files:

5. Some archives

Attached Files:

6. Some close ups

Attached Files:

7. Pics from our private appt at Maison LV Vendome with some eyecandies :love::lol::loveeyes:

Attached Files:

8. More eyecandies :graucho::love::panic:

Attached Files:

9. Incredible, love the history and the heritage behind the house. How fascinating to see it up close and personal!

Poochie231080 likes this.
  10. Wow! Thank you for the pictures.

11. I'm breathless! Thanks for sharing! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

12. Happy to share! It was an unforgettable experience and i have a newfound appreciation for the brand that I always love if that’s even making sense lol :amuse:

Suburbachic, Fierymo and Bags_4_life like this.
  13. Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. Did the vintage bags in the time capsule look unused? Or did they look used? Just wondering.

This is the coolest thread I’ve ever seen, ever. Thanks again!

14. Absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures! I hope you had a lovely time!

15. Thank you for taking us with you on this tour, @Poochie231080! Fascinating family home, LV time capsule, and appointment at Maison LV Vendome! I've seen the time capsule collection before and your beautiful photos brought back memories. :flowers: Very lucky of you to have a great SM and a friend with you to enjoy this trip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice