PrisonBreak

how does ANYONE watch real time episodic television!? seriously, if i had to wait a week to find out what happened on this to be continued i'd die of anticipation. hehe.

back to my date with wentworth. :love:

I JUST finished watcing season one on DVD! I watced it in a week! I'm hooked! I cant believe what happened to Sarah!
I found my self screaming at the screen in the last two episodes!

(ps T-bag does have the funniest lines ever...and how monotone is Went?)

SPOILER ALERT - DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE!!!!!!!

Did anyone watch last night? The scene where Michael calls Sarah was so heartwrenching :crybaby:. And, did T-Bag really kill that father? They made it seem like it, but didn't follow up. And Abruzzi...what a shocker!

^ Totally agree....I wonder if that one guys knows who Sarah is (the one in her AA class)hmmm, he might do something to her to get through Michael & Lincoln. I wasn't sure who that girl in the pink was working for the exofficer or Michael, can't believe she turned on him!! Abruzzi total shocker I thought Tweener was going to be the one caught tonight. Boy was I wrong. I have a feeling T-Bag killed that girls father, I mean he "killed" the vet, he won't mind killing more.

^About Sarah and the NA class, isn't that the point that the evil dude from season 1 is keeping tabs on her to find Michael&Lincoln so they don't spill the beans about "The Agency" or whatever and about the fake assasination?
I couldn't believe that the Russian girl turned on Michael either! I mean she came through with everything else before. Plus I hope that's the last we see of Bellick. Who else? I wonder what happened to the crazy dude from the Psych ward... we've seen stories about every other escapee except him.

^About Sarah and the NA class, isn't that the point that the evil dude from season 1 is keeping tabs on her to find Michael&Lincoln so they don't spill the beans about "The Agency" or whatever and about the fake assasination?
I couldn't believe that the Russian girl turned on Michael either! I mean she came through with everything else before. Plus I hope that's the last we see of Bellick. Who else? I wonder what happened to the crazy dude from the Psych ward... we've seen stories about every other escapee except him.

I thought that they caught the escapee at the end of the episode last season...or maybe I'm just imagining it? Wasn't he caught at the area near the abandoned mill?

And unfortunately, I don't think this is the last we will see of Bellick. If anything, he's probably angrier.

^ I think you may be thinking of the time when Michael used Haywire in the psych ward then set him up to be drugged and carted off by staff. Or else maybe i just missed it then. I thought the last we saw of him was on the bicycle wheeling away last season?

I need to find an episode guide or something online...

she turned on him after hearing his conversation with sarah......

^ I think you may be thinking of the time when Michael used Haywire in the psych ward then set him up to be drugged and carted off by staff. Or else maybe i just missed it then. I thought the last we saw of him was on the bicycle wheeling away last season?

I need to find an episode guide or something online...

I want to see that nut job Haywire. He is hilarious. He was last seen riding on a girl's bicycle with a football helmet on - how funny is that?

^ Totally agree....I wonder if that one guys knows who Sarah is (the one in her AA class)hmmm, he might do something to her to get through Michael & Lincoln. I wasn't sure who that girl in the pink was working for the exofficer or Michael, can't believe she turned on him!! Abruzzi total shocker I thought Tweener was going to be the one caught tonight. Boy was I wrong. I have a feeling T-Bag killed that girls father, I mean he "killed" the vet, he won't mind killing more.

The AA guy is Kelleman, he is there to spy on Sarah to get to Michael and Lincoln.

I feel bad for Abruzzi. I was really hoping he would just go with his family and they could live happily ever after, but nope, not on PB! I can't believe they killed Veronica off too, damn when they showed how the house was completely locked I was like..NOOOOO

I have a question the other day I saw a Voltswagon commerical & the guy in it looked just like the actor that plays Abruzzi? Has anyone else seen it? It's kind of funny b/c he plays in PB a mob leader & in the commerical he was a feminine scientist LOL

I have a question the other day I saw a Voltswagon commerical & the guy in it looked just like the actor that plays Abruzzi? Has anyone else seen it? It's kind of funny b/c he plays in PB a mob leader & in the commerical he was a feminine scientist LOL

Yup, it's him! I think the commercials are so funny. Peter Stormare likes playing quirky characters...he also made an appearance (very random) in "Nacho Libre"...you should watch it. He's so strange there too.

A policeman showed up at the hotel & asked her if she saw "this man" she looked at Tweener's pic & denied seeing him (he was hiding in the bathroom). When the police officer left he came out from hiding & he was explaining to her he was only locked up b/c he stole a baseball card. She told him that she was going to take a walk, leave her keys, & when she returns her car & him better be gone. She told him to abandon it after awhile.

That's pretty much it.