PrisonBreak

1. ok, New Zealand is pretty behind the times when it comes to music and movies...
    PRISONBREAK has just started here... we're up to episode 3 - which will screen 2moro night... every wednesday i have a date with Wentworth... i really dont like the outfit he wears when he turns up... but it will do!!! :roflmfao:
    i'm just really addicated to it!!! i tape it because LOST is on the other channel even thought PRISIONBREAK is like an hour after LOST i still just tape PRISONBREAK and watch it and then in the weekend i watch it again!!!!!!!! :Push: i'm really nuts!!!! hehehehhehehehehehe!!! I just cant get enough of Wentworth Miller!!!! :love:

2. omg i loved it! I cant wait till the next season starts! It was one of the best shows i have ever watched! It is soo good!!!!!!!!!! I still cant believe i have to wait like 6 months (i think) before it comes on again. I'm out of the U.S. also so i had to wait an extra 3 months :sad:

I think there are other P.B. lovers out there, im just not sure where they are. But at least there's two of us!!!

3. Wentworth is certainly easy on the eyes ! i wouldnt mind his slippers under my bed. :love:

4. I thought the whole season was fantastic. The show really started out with a bang.

5. Prison Break was one of my favorite shows!! I can't wait for next season to start! =)

6. Hmmmm maybe I should pick up the first season!!

7. It's a really great show! I can't wait to see what happens in the fall.

8. this is one from the last season i cannot *wait* to come out on dvd. september needs to hurry up!

9. Oh man, I am DYING waiting for next season!!!

Same with Lost. Ack, I want a universal remote just so I can ffwd time to watch the shows

10. I started watching it just for "that guy from the Mariah Carey videos" but once I started watching it, I was hooked! I love Michael & Sarah's forbidden romance! =)

11. ive got a date tonight!!! woo hoo PRISONBREAK is on! :love:

12. greatest show i've watches is PB, then comes LOST, then comes Grey's anatomy :yes:

13. i'm off to get ready to watch PRISONBREAK!!! :love:
    [​IMG]

he's SO HOT HOT HOT!!!! :tender:

14. Are you excited?!
    Prison Break is premiering tonight!
    i :heart::heart::heart::heart: wentworth miller!!!!!

15. oooo...I can't wait! I certainly am excited!!! I'm not complaining or anything but why is PrisonBreaks season starting so earlier than most?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice