Priorities

I don't eat seafood, hardly eat meat. I am a very, non adventurous, picky eater but...my husband told me he would buy me the wallet on chain I've been eyeing if I ate sea urchin at the Japanese restaurant we are eating at.
#done #cantwaittopickitout
I would eat a slice of old tire for a new Chanel.

:roflmfao:
Dang girl, you need rehab!!!

...........And I'm coming with you :P
:lol:Hysterical Sparkle!!! ANd I'm also joining you ironic!!
Mzaf, clearly you MUST do it....or did you already!! There are SO many amazing WOC's just waiting for you!!! Good luck!

I would eat a slice of old tire for a new Chanel.

:lol: Lollll... I almost spit out my coffee from laughter when reading this :lol:.

Mzaf, I must admit that it would be quite a challenge for me too when it comes to seafood. But for a new Chanel bag? Ha! Definitely! Would close my eyes and think of something delicious and shopping at Chanel :P.
You did great, have fun shopping for a new WOC and looking forward to see your reveal :graucho:!

Oh I love this thread! I've been doing a lot of overtime (OT) hours since the start of this year so I can buy my first Chanel when we go to Paris in June [emoji30]. Every time I wake up 5:30am on a weekend to go to work (painful [emoji27]), my husband asks me, "So that's how bad you want the bags, huh?!" Then I perk up & say, "Yup!" [emoji23][emoji12][emoji4][emoji120]

For the [emoji173] of Chanel