Printing an International Label thru Paypal -advice plz!

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I am sending out an item to canada in a small priority mail flat rate box. I printed the label through paypal and am just wondering if i still need to go to the post office to get the form 2976. The label I printed off paypal says "PS Form 2976-PMI" on the bottom. Is this label all that I need? Can I just tape it onto the box and hand it to my carrier? Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
I just mailed something international for the first time. I had to take it to the PO so they could put the customs forms in one of those little plastic sleeves. I'm not sure if this is required though... I just took it there because I was going that way anyways.

It should be 2 pages that you cut into 4 parts and you need to plastic sleeve to put it in. That's what comes out when I print it through paypal. You are supposed to take it to the post office or hand it to a postal carrier, I remember reading it somewhere, I always take it in.

if its a small flat rate box you just need to tape that one sheet on the box. nothing else to do =)

the one that is two pages is for when you do not use the small flat rate box

since you must hand your package to a postal employee i advise you to arrange a pick up with you regular mail rather than going to the post office and waiting in line to hand it in. when you do a carrier pick up you even get a receipt or acknowledgment of pick up