Printing an Hermes Scarf...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just randomly typing "Hermes" on youtube and I found this interesting video! Printing Hermes carre 101;)

I'm not sure if any tpf-er has ever posted this, so please remove the thread if so.

Hope you all enjoy:tup:!

2. Great video thanks for sharing :flowers:

3. THanks for posting! :tup:

4. Thanks for sharing...I saw the Hermes making scarf presentation not too long ago in southern cali!! It was really wonderful!!:tender:

5. Thanks for posting! This is so cool!

Anyone know which scarf that is?

6. Looks like "Les Amoureux de Paris." Great video, thanks for posting!

7. Wonderful video. I hope to see it in person sometime.

8. You're welcome :flowers:
    I hope everyone enjoys it!

9. Hermes_drooler Would yo umind sharing what the gorgeous thing on your neck is? :tup:

10. Thanks for posting.

11. LOL, I think Hermes made it to be a belt initially (it was afterall, hung in the belt section of the boutique). It comes with that detachable buckle and 3 different colours of leather strings.
    [​IMG]

And then, my forever creative SA:love:, initiated the multi-purpose idea of using it as a scarf ring too. So, I had a go at it with my Fantaisies Indiennes gavroche, shown here:
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the belt is called, apoligies:shame:

Attached Files:

12. Btw, Liberté, I love your signature! (particularly the one with Ayumi Hamasaki in Paris - isn't her video just fab?)!!!

13. The scarf is definitely Les Amoureux de Paris. Great vid -- thanks for posting -- and thanks for the explanation of your cool use of belt buckle!

14. Thanks for the video! I like your idea about the belt buckle, it looks great!