Printer's ink on Rose Ballerine interior

I got Ink on the inside of my DE NV [emoji31]
Has anyone tips for me?
View attachment 3693160View attachment 3693161
:doh:
For a home remedy you can try adding a few drops of Dawn dish soap (if you don't have access to Dawn then a gentle laundry soap designed for light colours can be substituted) to a cup of very warm, but NOT hot, water. Mix it together until some bubbles form and then, using a clean soft-bristled toothbrush, dip into the solution, tap off excess water, and apply to the stains in small circular motions. Allow to rest for a moment before soaking up the moisture with a clean towel so that it doesn't drench the canvas. Repeat a few times and then allow the NF to dry 12-24 hours to reduce the chances of mold/mildew. Repeat as necessary.
I've never tackled printer ink, but this method does well against pen ink so feel free to give it a go and hopefully it will either lighten the stains or remove them altogether. :flowers:

For a home remedy you can try adding a few drops of Dawn dish soap (if you don't have access to Dawn then a gentle laundry soap designed for light colours can be substituted) to a cup of very warm, but NOT hot, water. Mix it together until some bubbles form and then, using a clean soft-bristled toothbrush, dip into the solution, tap off excess water, and apply to the stains in small circular motions. Allow to rest for a moment before soaking up the moisture with a clean towel so that it doesn't drench the canvas. Repeat a few times and then allow the NF to dry 12-24 hours to reduce the chances of mold/mildew. Repeat as necessary.
I've never tackled printer ink, but this method does well against pen ink so feel free to give it a go and hopefully it will either lighten the stains or remove them altogether. :flowers:

Thank you very much!!!!
I tried this and the stains are gone per 85%, I can live with the rest!!!! [emoji2]

Miss Krys, I took a picture of your recipe for disaster, just in case. Thank you!