Printed Alexa - rain?

CatOnIce

Loves it!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Copenhagen, DK
Hi guys!

I waited patiently and managed to snap this beauty ( the black) in the sale :yahoo: She´s perfect and I adore her! These days I`m more of a LV- girl but did start out with Mulberry so I know that the bags can be more delicate. But am I worrying too much taking this one out in the rain? (not heavy rain). I don´t want her to get spots, but I have bought her to be a good everydag bag and plan on using her a lot.

Twinkabelle

May 6, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi guys!

I waited patiently and managed to snap this beauty ( the black) in the sale :yahoo: She´s perfect and I adore her! These says I`m more of a LV girl but did start out with Mulberry so I know that the bags can be more delicate. Am I worrying too much taking her out in the rain? (not heavy rain). I don´t want her to get spots, but I have bought her to be a good everydag bag and plan on using her a lot.
I don't own anything printed (other than a suuuuper old purse), but spray her with Colonnil waterstop spray to waterproof her and then you can be worry free! :smile:

Nic75

Jan 22, 2011
London
CatOnIce said:
Hi guys!

I waited patiently and managed to snap this beauty ( the black) in the sale :yahoo: She´s perfect and I adore her! These days I`m more of a LV- girl but did start out with Mulberry so I know that the bags can be more delicate. But am I worrying too much taking this one out in the rain? (not heavy rain). I don´t want her to get spots, but I have bought her to be a good everydag bag and plan on using her a lot.
Hi there. My workhorse (and beloved favourite) is my choc printed bays. I use her 70% of the time I'd say. I sprayed her when I first bought her then kind of left her and she's in fabulous condition. Occasionally I polish her with the collinil cream and she looks wonderful for it, especially around the corners.

Whilst I wouldn't take her out in torrential rain I'd say PVT is pretty hard wearing.

Hth. And congrats on your new purchase!

CatOnIce

Loves it!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Copenhagen, DK
Thx guys!

Nic75 - that´s good to know! I have the choc printed Bays as well and I really don´t use her as mush as I would like to. You take her out in light rain and no prbs? I use the collinil spray on all my Mulberries but have not tried the cream. Mayby I should get that one too - I would like her to her to get more patina :smile: