* ~ PrincessD's Purse Collection =) ~ *

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Your collection is far from small!! Love the Gucci!

2. #167 Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Your small Hamilton is to die for! I am absolutely in love. I have been wanting the large tote, but now that i have seen the small i am droooling. Unfortunately i have not been able to find it anywhere online. :loveeyes:

3. I enjoyed your collection, it is very chic! I love the color of the Burberry wallet, I remember that collection- it came in 3 tones I believe! Your Monogram MC with the pink interior are gorgeous, I wish more LV items would come looking like this. And the white MbMJ, wow! :heart: Thanks so much for sharing.

4. Very nice (and cute) collection :greengrin:

5. Love your Vivienne Westwood cutie :biggrin:.

6. Thanks lanette23 & fly bird!!
    I need to upload more photos to this thread since I've been shopping a bit this past month lol!

7. You have some great items, thanks for sharing!

8. Great collection

9. The HK little bag is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing! ;)

10. I love your Gucci. Sweet collection.

11. Update from March 2012 :smile:

I've added several things this past year that I thought should add to this thread.

First up is my Alexander Mcqueen scarves :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then, I bought another pair of MBMJ mouse flats! I really love my gold glitter ones, thought I'd add another pair to my collection
    [​IMG]

Followed by Links of London sweetie bracelet
    [​IMG]

Finally, bf bought me the Le Pliage tote :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I made purchases throughout my years on tPF, therefore my collection isn't on JUST the first page lol!! Scroll through when you have time and hope you have fun :smile:

12. Beautiful bags. Thanks for sharing.

13. love your tokidokis!!!

14. I love the variety of your collection