princess_gemgem biggest ebay scammer

beauty girl

Sep 7, 2008
OMG - I cannot belive the cheek of some people.

I sold princess_gemgem a Mulberry messenger bag, I had to wait 10 days for payment, after she paid I sent the bag out.

The minute she received it she was emailing me trying to get out of it

1st - wrong colour
2nd - wrong style
3rd - not current season
4th - too small

I have had it all from her, not as in description, then she will keep it if I give half the money back.

Not she has run out of excusses it the bag is fake. I told her to take it to Mulberry. I waited a month and heard nothing. I emailed her asking if the bag had come back, she said she was picking up tomorrow as she had a call to collect.

Next i get an abusive email saying the bag is fake, I thought how could Mulberry be selling fake bags. I bought it from them.

I asked where she took it and she would not tell me so I called the head office and spoke to the manager who books the bags in and she confirmed she had no bag from princess_gemgem (ebay name)

I email her and asked again what branch as the ho had never had a bag from her, she says bond st, so I call them and again they have never heard of her.

20 more abusive emails

I have asked for a copy of the so called letter but she said no scanner, no camera and mobile broken. Unsure what happened to the postman!!!http://forum.purseblog.com/images/smilies2/yahoo.gif
:yahoo:

Anyway the ebay case is closed by ebay - no refund for nutty princess_gemgem but I cannot get her to stop emailing me on my private email and also sending ebay messages. I am sure I will find a rabbit in the stewing pot tomorrow or a horses head in my bed. One of the emails says I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. I have now blocked her messages so they bounce back and have been in touch with ebay to also block her messages.

I thought I would let you all know about my bunny boiler buyer.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
Wow what a psycho! I can't believe that she would actually threaten you! Report her to ebay and maybe open up a police report for the threats and send them all the emails...maybe that will scare her away.

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
people never size to amaze me...what they will do for some cash, and the way they behave is beyond me!!! She will be blocked!

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Georgia
Ew, how creepy. If I were you I would print everything out and put it in a safe place. If you engage in discussion with her again, tell her you're taking her emails to the police and filing an order of protection against her. Maybe that will silence her.
I hope she lives far, far away from you.

cookie888

Apr 18, 2009
Surrey, UK
OMG I can't believe she's pulled the 'I know where you live' stunt. Watch your back and report these threats to ebay...and maybe police too. What an absolute nutter.

It's nice to hear that you won your case though. Justice prevails and thanks for the warning

beauty girl

Sep 7, 2008
Her emails keep coming strong, tried to get in touch with ebay but getting no support there. This situation has put me off selling on ebay for good.

MarneeB

~Love My Dogs~
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Missouri
File a police report in case you need it. I'd print all the emails, also. Keep reporting her to ebay until you get a response.

ferrara105

Mar 5, 2008
OMG! I had seller threaten me one time with the whole 20 emails a day harassing me and I finally had to report her to ebay for harassment. Good Luck...

BTW the seller had listed some shoes as new and when I got them they were almost worn out! The soles were so bad I would have had to take then to be re-soled.
She was pissed b/c I called her on it.

You get both bad sellers and bad buyers......on fee bay.

oh reverie

♪ ♫ ♪
Jan 18, 2009
Yikes, thanks for the report! You never know what kind of people you run into on the 'bay...