Princess Spy ..

1. Hi ..
    :heart:

i was surfing the net and found this Pic of Priness Hessa from Kuwait carrying this spy .. its RED with Greenish handles..

is it real? speical order?:blink:

2. It's really cool that a princess would wear a spy instead of a classy Chanel or Dior! I think it looks great on her. Should be a special order, I haven't seen the cherry red IRL.

3. TammyD .. Couldnt agree more ...

but does Fendi make speical orders? i can customize my own spy?

4. Yes, you can special order if you're a very special client eg. royalty, celeb. Don't think the service is available to the public.

5. its nice, suits her.

6. Yes, I think it was custom made. However, the color combination is too christmas-y, no? JMO :ninja:

7. :blink: ^^ indeed .. u took the word out of my mouth ..

8. chloe im definetaly sure that its real :smile:
    i saw one on the princess of Qatar too( Shaikha Mooza) and i was surprised as she is usually of a more costume made,classic Hemes , bottega person..but its fun to see them carrying fun bags for a change:smile:
    nice pics by the way

9. solitair ...

im sooooooooooooooo in love with Mooza's style .. i swear she doesnt seem granny ... can u post a pic of her with one of her bags?

10. me too ..:love:
    i follow her pics everywhere...
    i cant get enough of her:biggrin:
    ..i 'll post some pics soon

11. That is very pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice