Princess Indigo Work has arrived!!!!!!!!

1. So I just got miss Princess Indigo in the mail ( pictures to follow!) and she is so beautiful! It was my birthday present to myself. I was so torn between a Turquoise work and an Indigo work , even when they both came out in 2005. I missed out on the turq work 3 weeks ago and then miss Indigo here came along. She is perfect and was never worn, and had all the fixings... But now I am having second thoughts and I'm thinking that I really need a Turquoise 05 work and don't know if I should keep her. She is stunning and an amazing size and the leather is to die for not veiny just super sqooshy but I am a libra and I am undecided .... Help!

2. Since you are a Libra, I guess you need both - to balance the scales, so to speak. ;) Hope that helps. *lol* Can you post pics? I haven't ever seen an Indigo Work!!!

3. pics, pics.... :drool: :drool: !!!

4. lol! That is so true I really can't ever make up my mind it is a nightmare ! I promise pix soon, I am at work and the cam is at home....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice