Princess Diana and the Lady Dior

1. Hi! Does anyone have a picture of the Lady Dior that Diana carried? I have tried Google but not been able to find anything...

Thanks!:flowers:

2. No-one has any pics??? :sad:

3. Shari, I don't have a pic at home but I think there is one in a book at work. It was the a black quilted bag that Di carried as far as I know. I looked at a pink one in Sydney but it was $1800. Ouch.
    Are you Di fan, I was, have heaps of Princess Diana stuff stashed away.

4. Hi Slayer, I am a fan now yes! I looked at the pink one in Sydney too the other day... but it was $1960. I am not even sure if I was looking at the same bag she carried; the guy said she had a blue one and now you are saying black! (I believe you over him ;)

Do you know the name of the book?

5. Shari, I found some pics of the bag and I'll try to upload them. Sorry about the poor picture quality.:shame:
    The only Dior bag I seen Diana carry was definately black. If she carried the blue I've never seen a pic of it.

IMGP5708.JPG IMGP5709.JPG IMGP5711.JPG
  6. WOOHOO!!!! slayer you are the BEST!!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

7. Classic bag for a classy Lady.

Shari - are you getting this bag? I think it's a good one. It will never go out of style.

8. I am thinking about it being my next day bag purchase.... still not 100% sure yet!

9. I bought my black one the year it came out and I always think of Diana when I use it.

10. so Lady Dior is called after late princess Diana?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice