(Princess)(Lady) Diana Spencer

I still miss Princess Diana. She was a wonderful human being, a beautiful and elegant person, i think the first famous person to do charity work and a great mother. I remeber with love! I have some doubts about the real reasons to her and Dodi deaths, but maybe it's better to not know them...

This was exactly how I felt. I remember clearly I had gone to bed knowing that she had been in an accident, but when I went to bed her condition was not yet known. I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on CNN to see if they had updates and I remember seeing the words on the screen that she had died. I was in complete shock. I was such a fan of hers when I was younger. I got up early to watch her wedding...my cousin who lived in England used to send me books and magazines that she was in. I even had a "Lady Di" haircut at one point!

I watched the wedding and I had a 'Di' cut too. How time flies. Her sons have grown up w/o her. How sad for them.

Just reminiscing with a few pics I'm sure we've all seen before...but never ever get tired of....these are in random chronological order...

cas2.JPG

dg12.jpg

dv09.jpg

dv11.JPG

dv12.jpg

diana_travolta.jpg

diana_hols.jpg

...a few more...

diana_boysboat.jpg

diana_flags.jpg

I loved pics of her with children...her own children and any children...she was just a natural!

diana_dress.jpg

diana_mines.jpg

Mother Theresa passed away a short time later; she had planned to attend Diana's funeral...

diana_theresa.jpg

diana_face.jpg

^^ Definitely...and I could see her continuing with all the many causes she supported....

And I wonder if she and Dodi would have gotten married...perhaps they are together now in heaven...so many things to wonder about what if, what if...

Wow, time passes so fast. It's already been 11 years and I feel like it was yesterday.
She was a great mother, a gorgeous woman and such a good human being. So sad she's gone.

i can't believe its been that long already..growing up and still today, ive always looked up to princess diana and mother theresa. they're definitely people that made a difference in the world. rest in peace.

Last edited: