(Princess)(Lady) Diana Spencer

If the photos were taken three years ago, was he even old enough to be IN a club? As for the "boys will be boys" excuse, I agree to a certain extent, but us Yanks must remember that these people are PAID from public taxes. Until just recently, they did not even pay INCOME TAX on the money they received. That is why these kinds of shenanigans get so much publicity and why the public in general feel a certain amount of ownership over what these people do in public.

Maybe he was just curious to know what really nasty fake boobs felt like! Seriously though, who really cares. What guy hasn't done that? He just had the misfortune of being photographed in mid-grope.

The tabloids are just all over it cause of who he is. If he was my brother, no one would care. It just so happens that it's Prince Harry. He could've conducted himself better but things happen.

I've been so wrapped up in following hurricane Gustav this completely slipped my mind.

I was up late that evening watching CNN following the events of that horrific accident. And when the announcer said that Princess Diana had died it was like my heart fell down into my stomach.

We miss you, Diana.

God bless her......still makes me sad when I think of her.

And although it has been proved in the courts of law that

her final journey was an accident, i still wonder.......was it !!

I've been so wrapped up in following hurricane Gustav this completely slipped my mind.

I was up late that evening watching CNN following the events of that horrific accident. And when the announcer said that Princess Diana had died it was like my heart fell down into my stomach.

We miss you, Diana.

This was exactly how I felt. I remember clearly I had gone to bed knowing that she had been in an accident, but when I went to bed her condition was not yet known. I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on CNN to see if they had updates and I remember seeing the words on the screen that she had died. I was in complete shock. I was such a fan of hers when I was younger. I got up early to watch her wedding...my cousin who lived in England used to send me books and magazines that she was in. I even had a "Lady Di" haircut at one point!

wow i can't believe its been 11 years. i remember where i was (at a hotel in lake george) and i was only 13. i couldnt sleep and my dad couldnt sleep either and we were watching the news and it cut to her accident.... so sad.