Prince Sandal YOOX!

They are lovely shoes and at a great price. I only have one pair of Chloe shoes but shall try to find some boots as well later. Mine were true to size and also very comfortable. I only ever wear leather or suede shoes and boots but normally my feet hurt the first few times I wear new shoes but I was out walking in Manchester with my new Chloes first time I wore them and my feet were fine afterwards.

They are lovely shoes and at a great price. I only have one pair of Chloe shoes but shall try to find some boots as well later. Mine were true to size and also very comfortable. I only ever wear leather or suede shoes and boots but normally my feet hurt the first few times I wear new shoes but I was out walking in Manchester with my new Chloes first time I wore them and my feet were fine afterwards.

Hear hear!! I agree! Now the random Chloe wedge sandals, that I had to bump up a half a size, are by no means comfortable. They definitely have gotten better in the that department, however the stiff leather cross bands on my toes took a long time to soften up. That was a drag. I love them so much that I kept wearing them to get that 'broken in' feeling. By this year they should be much better.:yahoo:

If you buy at yoox and link through jellyfish.com (it's like e-bates) you get 7% cashback. They dont have as many stores as e-bates but the ones they do have are better cash back (like couture candy is 25% back!)