Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

Thank you for posting these - I just love listening to the stories, and this fellow has a lot of them! Some of the food looks pretty good, too! (I am a sucker for jam and for whipped cream! May have to try this one!)

And he always does it graciously and kindly, unlike that butler guy and his foul mouth.

Also, did you know he donated all proceeds from his first cookbook to some charities Diana supported while still alive? That pretty much sold me on the guy, he didn't have to do this.

And he always does it graciously and kindly, unlike that butler guy and his foul mouth.

Also, did you know he donated all proceeds from his first cookbook to some charities Diana supported while still alive? That pretty much sold me on the guy, he didn't have to do this.

No, I hadn’t heard about his donation. What a lovely gesture. I particularly like that he speaks of Prince Philip with such genuine fondness and respect. I would have much rather listen to his stories than listen to the stories told in the Oprah interview!