Prince Jackson

I think the oldest son looks an awful lot like Corey Feldman. There were rumors awhile back that Corey was one of the possible sperm donors.
I posted a while back in Paris' thread that Michael's dermatologist Arnold Klein seemed to imply he was Prince's father by posting this on Facebook some years ago. Klein passed away last year. He also claimed to have been one of the possible sperm donors.

1022-subasset-arnie-klein-2.jpg

prince-michael-and-arnold-klein.jpg

I never thought of a resemblace to Cory Feldman until you mentioned it. I kinda see it when Corey was younger but I think he looks more like Klein.

BMhNzUdCYAAPBWC.jpg

corey_feldman_prince_father.jpg

Boy, does her ever look like the dermatologist.

It's lovely he has a charity, but when he said he dedicated it to his father, I immediately thought he was talking about the doctor. Of course, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about some European royalty. Prince is an odd name, unless you are talking about the Purple One and I never thought that was odd at all.

Reactions: twin-fun
Boy, does her ever look like the dermatologist.

It's lovely he has a charity, but when he said he dedicated it to his father, I immediately thought he was talking about the doctor. Of course, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about some European royalty. Prince is an odd name, unless you are talking about the Purple One and I never thought that was odd at all.

Prince is the name of Katherine Jackson's father whose full name was Prince Albert Scruse. Prince Jackson's actual name is Michael Jackson Jr but "Prince" was the nickname Michael gave him before Blanket was born which was 5 years later. Blanket Jackson's actual name is Prince Michael Jackson II though. Many of the Jacksons do go by their nicknames instead of their actual name.

Reactions: Sasha2012
Prince with his cousins Jermajesty, Randy Jr, Jourdynn, Jaafar, and Jeremy
Screenshot_20161127-164832.jpg

Prince with his cousins Austin, Jermajesty, Yashi, Jourdynn, Genevieve, Jaafar, Jeremy, and Randy Jr as well as his sister Paris
IMG_20161127_164513.jpg

http://extratv.com/2016/12/16/prince-michael-jackson-gives-update-on-debbie-rowes-health/

Last night, “Extra’s” Renee Bargh caught up with Prince Michael Jackson as he celebrated his LMU Student Organization Heal L.A.’s Christmas celebration at the Boys & Girls Club Los Angeles Harbor.

Prince gave a status update on how his mom Debbie Rowe is doing as she battles cancer, telling Renee, “She’s doing okay, she’s fighting and everything.”

Prince is doing a lot of good, following in his father Michael Jackson’s footsteps of giving back. “I enjoy doing it mostly because I get to help someone else.” The 19-year-old added, “He had actually taken us to a hospital one time. There was a long corridor with beds on either side of all these sick children, but he came in with sleighs full of toys, he made all the kids happy and smile, there was music playing — that was a good feeling.”

He is getting ready to celebrate the holidays and explained that for him, they’re all about “coming together after the end of the year and seeing what everyone is up to.”

The college student recently wrote letters to those who have impacted his life. “I wanted to show people that it’s important to express gratitude for the people that have supported you. For me, it was everyone from people in my family to my Gracie instructors… I want people to know it feels good to show your appreciation and your thanks.”

Prince Michael is trying to finish college while running his own production company. “We have a couple of projects with the family that we’re working on, I have a production company, I’m trying to finish college… Feature films is the end goal.”

Last night, his goal was to make less fortunate kids have a nice holiday. “We raised a lot of money… We got a lot of letters from kids. We tried to fulfill as many letters as we could with the $10,000 we raised.”

As the eldest child of the King of Pop, he has been incredibly private when it comes to his personal life.

And Prince Jackson, 20, looked in high spirits as he appeared on Monday's episode of The Morning for his first UK interview to discuss growing up in the limelight with the late Michael Jackson and his siblings - Paris, 19, and Blanket, 15.

The producer was also 'embarrassed' to admit that his inability to dance and sing like the icon has hindered his potential to 'moonwalk' like this famous father, while also confessing that Michael's iconic Thriller video 'scared' him as a child.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Prince-admits-t-sing-dance.html#ixzz4rlKdjuWJ

43E4CB2E00000578-4850626-Prince_now_has_his_own_production_company_called_King_s_Son_and_-m-27_1504523846622.jpg

43E4CB6000000578-4850626-The_producer_also_admitted_that_the_icon_who_is_still_his_rock_a-m-22_1504523753696.jpg

43E4CB6B00000578-4850626-As_the_eldest_of_three_Prince_is_very_proud_of_his_siblings_as_h-m-30_1504523869333.jpg

43E4CB6F00000578-4850626-image-m-2_1504523097522.jpg

43E4AB4200000578-4850626-image-m-35_1504523912319.jpg