Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

BB is right imo.

Princess Mako of Japan married a Japanese commoner, legally forfeiting her imperial title by doing so. She also refused the $1 million payout the japanese government hands out to Japanese Princesses who leave the royal family. She resides in NYC with her husband with no fanfare or publicity and no demands for government funded security. If only Harry had even one tenth the class and the dignity of this former Japanese Princess.

Princess Mako of Japan married a Japanese commoner, legally forfeiting her imperial title by doing so. She also refused the $1 million payout the japanese government hands out to Japanese Princesses who leave the royal family. She resides in NYC with her husband with no fanfare or publicity and no demands for government funded security. If only Harry had even one tenth the class and the dignity of this former Japanese Princess.
I look forward to the day when they become boring and irrelevant

I look forward to the day when they become boring and irrelevant
They already are boring and irrelevant. They just can’t admit it and retire gracefully to the private life they claimed to want when they first left the BRF. Of course in those days they were under the mistaken impression that the Bank of Dad would remain open indefinitely and they’ve since discovered they actually have to do something to earn a living. Since both are lacking in skills, training, talent, and brains, the only thing they seem able to do is merch those titles which precludes a quiet life.

They already are boring and irrelevant. They just can’t admit it and retire gracefully to the private life they claimed to want when they first left the BRF. Of course in those days they were under the mistaken impression that the Bank of Dad would remain open indefinitely and they’ve since discovered they actually have to do something to earn a living. Since both are lacking in skills, training, talent, and brains, the only thing they seem able to do is merch those titles which precludes a quiet life.
I agree they have nothing to contribute but people are still talking about them....maybe when Andy Cohen stops mentioning them in his little games and Harry stops appearing on talk shows...
Their passion for suing is super annoying

They are irrelevant in the sense of doing something useful, but they still do a lot of damage to others imo.

I don't think she's that clever (clever people don't show their hand ever, and she's blown her entire MO) but she was incredibly single-mined to elevate her status (#1 indicator of Narc tendencies) when she had the chance.

For one game she played a mean girl-game of poker. Now she's just shown herself as a mean girl. One thing she has not learned, skill is not just a question luck, and not all luck is down to skill. All good poker players know when to walk away from the table. Meanwhile her popularity ratings go down and down now we know she's playing with marked cards and dealing under the table.
I’ll grudgingly give her credit for being clever to some degree. She has done too much to write it off entirely. Harry could never have figured out how to get million dollar contracts, friendly interviews, and free places to live, that was all of her. Maybe it was the result of 25% cleverness and 75% brash, narcissistic gall.

I’ll grudgingly give her credit for being clever to some degree. She has done too much to write it off entirely. Harry could never have figured out how to get million dollar contracts, friendly interviews, and free places to live, that was all of her. Maybe it was the result of 25% cleverness and 75% brash, narcissistic gall.
There is no denying that she is a talented grifter, but from all the evidence she is also a horrible person. Karma is coming for her.