Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I thought her face looked very puffy in the mockumentary. Not sure what she did to it.
I don't have netflix and doubt I would have watched if I did. she's not as hot as she seems to think she is. Harry was never what I'd call hot. He was kinda cute when he was young but now his hair loss and nasty personality has destroyed any charm he had.

I don't have netflix and doubt I would have watched if I did. she's not as hot as she seems to think she is. Harry was never what I'd call hot. He was kinda cute when he was young but now his hair loss and nasty personality has destroyed any charm he had.

Oh I didn't watch, I only saw the short clips, most recently the one where she oh so movingly told the story of the flight crew member who thanked her for her service and saw the sacrifice.

If Charles invites these jerks to his coronation and then they spoil it, he has only himself to blame. Let's say Charles had ten kids, would all ten be front and center at the coronation? I don't think so. Therefore, if Doozer and Loser attend, they can stand by the employees who clean up after horses, can't they? There is dignity in ALL work, (work that requires work), there isn't dignity in writing books full of lies attacking the family who gave you everything, without whom H&M would be NOTHING. Claw wouldn't have given Haz the time of day had he not been rich and famous.

If Charles invites these jerks to his coronation and then they spoil it, he has only himself to blame. Let's say Charles had ten kids, would all ten be front and center at the coronation? I don't think so. Therefore, if Doozer and Loser attend, they can stand by the employees who clean up after horses, can't they? There is dignity in ALL work, (work that requires work), there isn't dignity in writing books full of lies attacking the family who gave you everything, without whom H&M would be NOTHING. Claw wouldn't have given Haz the time of day had he not been rich and famous.
Rich, famous and stupid

Since most things are about money, my guess is that they paid too much to authors who wrote books that didn’t show a good return.
Who else would coordinate such a huge campaign? As in, that costs money.

Also we know that they personally - both Harry and Ghoul - called and thanked members of the hateful Sussex Squad as well as paid some of them.
They obviously have hired a new PR agency. The agency can coordinate the online attacks.

Oprah just loves A list celebs, doesn't she. Why do her fans think she is so down to earth?
She plays on the fact that she wasn’t always a celeb and spent years working her way up the chain. The fans feel they can relate to her. They don’t mind a bit about all her money and homes etc. They are happy for her. Her fan base crosses all color and ethnic lines.

A Redditor is happily translating comments from Chinese websites for the amusement of SaintMM. I like this one :lol:

They should spend money to hire a playwright, so there would be less plot holes.
I like reading those comments. I thought the previous set was even funnier. One of my favorites this time: "When he said people are jealous of Meg being a famous actress, I lost it."

I like reading those comments. I thought the previous set was even funnier. One of my favorites this time: "When he said people are jealous of Meg being a famous actress, I lost it."
This "people are jealous of me because I am XXX" seems to be a recurrent theme for narcs.
And there is so much wrong with the notion! When you tell them:
a) no one is jealous of you
b) you are not XXX
The typical response is a condescending sneer and the rebuttal: You are just jealous of me.