Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I love that Maureen Dowd column. Thanks for posting it Chanbal. I especially love this comment:
"I have to admit, if it were me, I would have put up with a lot to live through history, to see the end of the Elizabethan era. I would have loved to be bouncing over the Scottish highlands with the queen in her Land Rover, nursing a thermos of Scotch and hearing anything she had to say about anyone."

Do those two realize what they are missing?
Not yet. They made too much money in the last few years and were too busy to get themselves on the front pages. When the royal gossip sources are depleted, so are their bank accounts, they might start to think if it was the right path to choose, but at the moment they still enjoy the moment. My opinion only.

I'm getting to point when I feel nauseated when I hear his flat, boring voice. Imagine; listening to this for endless hours, even without looking at his idiotic, grinning face that puts me off gingers for the rest of my life.:sick:

I'm fairly ginger (not as bright as H).

The difference is I own it.

The way he makes it such an issue (again and again) and puts himself down (or pretends to) because of it, just shows he has a huge problem with it, or is reverse-bashful ('my "Spencer" ginger genes are stronger than M's black genes') which I find literally repugnant. We (human beings) are more than genes.

Perhaps that statement in an interview ^ was not for the first time has he called himself a Spencer, singled out his Spencer heritage, not to mention the incredibly telling jibe at Wills for not looking like Diana anymore since hair-loss (rubbish). Since he distances himself from the Windsors, he should return all privileges being a Windsor has given him.

I guess if you're a born Prince, your genes are all you have, they make you YOU. I made me, nurtured (good or ill) by my family and experiences, that's the difference.

Please don't blame gingers, we disown Harry as a self-hating ginger traitor.

The Tweeter below claims that TP provided Harkles housing at the request of OW. For the ones that read the book, has this been confirmed?

This person also claims to know about an interaction between Hazz and a worker at a certain startup. I'm not posting those rumors here because they are about a very serious issue, but you can find them on Twitter @ SophieCaligirl (see below).

In E6 of the mockumentary:

While on a private jet heading from Canada to LA, "thanks to an amazing friend that we've never met before, who believes in us and wants to help".

When interviewed in the mockumentary, TP said he first sent a message to Diana's Vessel before the wedding saying that he's praying for her.

Diana's Vessel's claimed that after years, she finally called TP while they were in Canada without security and hounded by paparazzi. TP was the one offering his place and that they can stay as long as they want.

If TP reached out to them before the wedding, was this at OW's behest? If it's not and TP was already in private correspondence with them, then I think there's a 50% chance that OW didn't ask TP to take them in.

All in all, there are always different versions of a topic with them so it's hard to tell which is the truth. However, wasn't there claims about TP kicking them out after Diana's Vessel disrespected a mansion staffer? If that's true, why is TP still pro them, Invisili's godfather and openly singing them praises?

I can assure you that I'm not supporting these devils. I'm genuinely perplexed :stars:

Giving into his demands, even negotiations, any negotiations, will not only make the BRF look weak, but show who's really King. I do not want Harry the rat-worm to be king

That's what I am thinking. Especially now, after remaining firm for so long. They need to ignore him and if he lets his lawyers ask their lawyers if he can come and apologize they can entertain that thought, but nothing more.

ETA: also, narc moll :lol:

Which brings me back to Spare. Maybe his book is geared towards certain clientele: the naive, the gossip-hungry, the ones with axes to grind. Just like the author himself.

Oh yes. So many of my Middle Eastern crowd are Team Harry only because they hate the BRF. They don't care if he lies or belongs in an asylum, and they particularly enjoy what they make out to be a marginalized person (never mind she looks white, never embraced her non-white side, grew up privileged and after all is American, not some passport holder that cannot get a visa anywhere) to be the catalyst.

Last edited:
I'm fairly ginger (not as bright as H).

The difference is I own it.

The way he makes it such an issue (again and again) and puts himself down (or pretends to) because of it, just shows he has a huge problem with it, or is reverse-bashful ('my "Spencer" ginger genes are stronger than M's black genes') which I find literally repugnant. We (human beings) are more than genes.

I don't even get it. I'd go back to fake red in a heartbeat could I be bothered with the upkeep.

Perhaps that statement in an interview ^ was not for the first time has he called himself a Spencer, singled out his Spencer heritage, not to mention the incredibly telling jibe at Wills for not looking like Diana anymore since hair-loss (rubbish). Since he distances himself from the Windsors, he should return all privileges being a Windsor has given him.

I wonder what the Spencers really think. Proud to claim him or rather sprinkling holy water so he can't come closer?

The coronation and reconciliation !!!! The OFFICIAL BRF NEXT MOVE IN CHESS GAME HAS HAPPENED

1. Times article talks of currently unscheduled meeting , per "ROYAL SOURCE who has the king’s ear" - this is an OFFICIAL leak
2. Meeting with the men KC3, William , Harry and two courtiers in the UK prior to April HOPEFULLY. Archbishop of Canterbury to help mediate
3. Later meeting with women K & M
4. All before coronation ( to which the Harkles might come if the meeting achieves something …. That is my interpretation )

Clearly this is the BRF response saying WE ARE TRYING … and avoid PANDEMONIUM at the coronation ( due to presence of the Harkles )

Obvious problems with the plan
1. MM a is not included in the first round
2. H has to go to the UK, but is busy with book tour - scheduling nightmare

Stay tuned

—- snippets from article , screen grabs are the best I could do , unable to copy text and there is a BAZILLION Ads
start with image that says CALL IN TODAY, then go to PUZZLES image

—- Times article behind a paywall, sorry
Peace talks planned for Prince Harry and royal family before coronation

22A65DAE-18EC-437E-AF36-AAD5FE57AB4D.jpeg

34C1C323-5255-41C1-9515-C2D5DE33DCBA.jpeg

Last edited: