Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Juxtaposition in the second trailer: Photos of Diana and MM . Then claims of racism …
What am I missing ? I thought that D was White Anglo Saxon Protestant, for which part of her heritage did she receive discrimination ?
I am not getting the D-MM analogy.

BTW, just marathoned all 8 Harry Potter movies, MM’s name is like Voldemort , one should never say it lol
I thought Hazzi claimed Diana experienced racism because of her boyfriends after the divorce, such as Khan and Dodi.
I could be wrong.

There is continuing talk on reddit and I guess Twitter as well that there will be huge legal issues with the photographs/photographers. Not only regarding copyrighted materials but also that there is an element of defamation of accredited photographers which is a continuing theme in the H&M narrative; up till now there has not been a lot of hard evidence of defamation.....

Iirc in November?, they wanted to push back the release date of this Nflix crash, supposedly to re-edit, right? At the time, the thought was they had included nasty stuff about the Queen. Now, it seems they knew they had included fake photos and wanted to cover themselves. Is this why those women left? What did they know and when did they know it? :popcorn:

My 2 cents: (all allegedly, of course)

I believe for a brief moment, around the funeral time, they hoped to get the kids' titles and other perks from Charles. They were impressed by the world's response to the news of the queen's death. Hollywood had not been as kind to them as they had initially anticipated, so improving the ties with the BRF was a must. It would also work as a pay back to the Hollywood's 'snobs' that dare to ignore them.

There was only a tiny little problem with their line of thought, QE passed away earlier than expected. They had planned the reconciliation year based on QE, but now they had to deal with KC, so they had to work a little more on their reality show. Though, it looks like Nefl*x said, NO. TW used one of her victim cards and tried to distance herself from the reality show, which didn't please Netfl*x .

In the meantime, Charles is not assuring them of any perks, and is taking his sweet time to answer to their alleged letters/requests. The award on their fight against racism became public, TW's idiotic podcasts and tone deaf article were released … DM and other news were having their fun time, and they finally understood they have crossed the rubicon. So they made the drastic decision to totally embrace the Nefl*x 'race' narrative, and it's anticipated that today's award speech is about their pain and suffering at the ends of the BRF, and perhaps the Brits in general. To be continued! :lol:

I fear Markle will go ballistic if they take her title away, she will be forever aggrieved.

She also doesn’t realize how ridiculous she is using her title in the US, voting in our elections and waging war against the Royal Family at the same time.

Let her. She has made her claims. The BRF is still standing. What H&M forget is the BRF has dirt on Hazz from his military days and MM from her earlier days. To avoid all of this unpleasant Hazzi simply needs to renounce his title. The media needs to hammer him on this issue. He claims his family is the worst of the worst, yet he still uses his royal privilege. At least, Andi was never that dim.

Oh they can if they want. They would have had 3 days. Won't it be interesting to see if they take it out!
They could, but a rush job would be expensive. Does anyone know how long these episodes are? If they are only 20 or 30 minutes they will be cheaper to edit.

Unless they started out as 60 minutes and end up being cut down to 30. :biggrin: