Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Yeah, I prefer to hear both sides of a story before wading in, so I post hesitantly …
On one side, @papertiger nailed it, my thought too was LSH was acting more “elite” than racist … throwing her “royal lineage/connections blah blah” around … and when Ngozi didn’t fawn and submit to LSH’s class elitism, she continued to attempt to intimidate (IF it happened as one of the two parties stated).
From Ngozi’s side - and I know it’s not a popular viewpoint - I’ve noticed people with a chip on their shoulder, an “axe to grind,” find a reason to justify that chip over and over and over again. She’s posted a hatred for the BRF … why was she there at all?
Seriously, KC3 needs to cancel these events/galas. It will save money, time and effort. QE proved that one-on-one awards are far better, far more meaningful to the honoree, than the clusterf at the palace.

I haven’t seen the trailer and I won’t see it but those pictures of them pawing at each other are really gross. I don’t want to see any middle aged people pawing at each other like that.

Yes, zero chemistry with H&M, zero appeal, zero. They are gross.

Last edited:
Back in film class in University, we watched Leni Riefenstahl’s 1934 documentary-style propaganda film, "Triumph of the Will" which is when I learned of what editing and musical score can do to our emotions.

I’m not comparing the two films, obviously! but just watching that trailer, I could see the power of the image, the atmospheric sound under spoken word meant to manipulate the message and evoke an emotional response, plus the utter lack of spontaneity... so thank you, University Film class 101!
Powerful film that shows how easily people believe a lie. It was easy then and it still is.

"Did they set up a phone camera with ring light to record their intimate moments and share with the world after claiming privacy?"

Angry Oh No GIF by CBC

It instantly stops being oh-so-cute and romantic when you realize there is a person being paid to stand there and take these intimate pictures.
Are we supposed to believe they are taking these pics themselves with a timer on their camera? :rolleyes:
I really pity the people who have to follow them around and be forced to photograph these scripted moments of faux tRuE lOvE
After 5 mins I'd be like:
done.gif

Has Lady Hussey told her story? No.
We only have 1 version from the person who had an agenda. Yet, so many people rush to judgement. :sad:
Not expecting much, even with both version, it won't be the truth, maybe the 'audio' might help and I expect a lot of (from Lady Susan)-' I didn't mean to offend, I was just really curious', the elitist's excuse for microaggression behaviors...
and I am no Team Cringe at all....hate her hypocrisy

It didn't occur to me that crazy had so much support, if Fulani is doing her bidding- She don't need Crazy to prove a point, but it doesn't make Lady Susan actions right-at any case, set up or not, it's real aint it? Just because it's a set up doesn't make less real IMO.
How do you know what this fulani person is saying is true about what Lady Susan even asked or said? That could all be a bunch of BS too.