Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Yep, a lot of us on this thread called it for what it is: a setup to help her hero ZedZed and the similarities between the two are too numerous to list.
It didn't occur to me that crazy had so much support, if Fulani is doing her bidding- She don't need Crazy to prove a point, but it doesn't make Lady Susan actions right-at any case, set up or not, it's real aint it? Just because it's a set up doesn't make less real IMO.

Would the person who asked to hear their story please stand up?

Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons

And no one has asked her if she’s ok!

Ewwww.

Meanwhile, the Sussex's friend Omid Scobie gleefully tweeted: 'If tomorrow is Prince William's Super Bowl, then here's your Halftime Show...'

Ha, what a doof scabies is - sadly for them, he called it right (for once). Super Bowl halftime is the hired entertainment. The Super Bowl itself is an elite, championship competition between the top two teams in that sport.

The hypocrisy of Harry is really astonishing. He claims to want privacy and to be an ordinary fellow and flees to Canada and then the U.S. because he feared for his little family's safety at the hands of the nasty British tabloids and press. Then he proceeds to cart around a film crew for a year or more, invading his own privacy, filming all around and inside their home, and then broadcasts a heavily edited version of their lives. For what purpose? I guess since they haven't produced any other original content in almost 3 years, they had to fall back on selling access to their own lives to at least partially fulfill that Netflix contract. So, did they let Netflix film at all hours of the day and night? Did they recreate certain "scenes" because a camera crew was not around 24/7? Imagine saying to Harry . . . wait, don't tell me about your grandmother's health, we have to get the Netflix crew here so that they can capture my reaction! This is all just bizarre. Harry's created his own Truman Show.

All they will be showing is ancient history too. Is anyone really interested in behind the scenes at the Invictus Games last year or earlier this year or whenever it was? Meghan's pregnancy? Both were years ago. I think all they will end up revealing is that they hate Harry's family for refusing to give them the half-in /half-out deal they desperately wanted and that the two of them are utterly self-absorbed and not very bright. Just like Meghan's podcasts revealed.
"Harry's created his own Truman Show." - such a good comment!

My analogy wasn't as insightful, I was thinking they were like the Real Housewives, with camera crews following them and acting out some pre-arranged drama.

This bit has me laughing out loud:

'When the stakes are this high, doesn't it make more sense to hear our story from us?'

View attachment 5663026
Not when you are a pathological liar who is telling the story. Lawd, she's delusional AF.

Also, what are these 'high stakes'?
Is it the fact that if you don't keep peddling your fabricated fantasy story to appear as the victim in everything then the more people will see you for the narcissist, bully, scheming giant fraud that you are, and you won't have foolish stans & paid media outlets fawning over you enabling you to get multimillion dollar deals where you get paid big bucks to do f*ck all work yet you get to bathe yourself in artificial praise and adoration for doing absolutely nothing worthwhile except be spiteful and jealous towards the family name/status that got you to the privileged position you are in now and claiming to be a humanitarian/philanthropist/activist when in reality you've done nothing to help better other people's lives/circumstances because you don't have a compassionate or empathetic bone in your body and the one and only person you actually care about doing good for is yourself? Is that the high stakes you speak of Rachel?
View attachment 5663040
Lol, you said it waaaay better than I did ;)

The MM sugar-laden US fashion press is coincidentally whining about. W&K visit, such timing ….

Also the V Low article in today’s Times is titled Sussexes on warpath

Fulanigate was last month , lol, so I has trouble seeing if the Times reported it yesterday - last month’s articles need to be reloaded

Boston Is Apparently Really Angry That the Royals Are Visiting

I think "really angry" is a bit of an exaggeration. They'll be gone by Saturday. It's the same when a President is in NY. There is gridlock everywhere and New Yorkers love to complain about it.

It didn't occur to me that crazy had so much support, if Fulani is doing her bidding- She don't need Crazy to prove a point, but it doesn't make Lady Susan actions right-at any case, set up or not, it's real aint it? Just because it's a set up doesn't make less real IMO.
Has Lady Hussey told her story? No.
We only have 1 version from the person who had an agenda. Yet, so many people rush to judgement. :sad: