Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I came across this 5* seller on Etsy. :lol:

It comes in several colors. :graucho:

1669786501102.png

The 'Moaning Sparkles' mug is very tempting. :lol:
1669786668618.png

What’s amazing to me is that the room looks full at $10k per table. (At least I think that was the going rate for buying a table at that event.) There are still a lot of people willing to shell out real $$$ to hear more of her word salad gibberish.
In this type of event, tables that didn't sell are often filled with non-paying guests.

In this type of event, tables that didn't sell are often filled with non-paying guests.
If Howard Stern’s comments are true, gal pal OW can pay, especially since it is a charitable cause.
Tom Cruise Sunglasses GIF by Top Gun

View attachment 5661930

View attachment 5661931
The mugs are on my Christmas list now!

If we only knew then.

It wouldn’t take long before we figured it out but so many of us were actually happy for them.

As an American, I was stunned and embarrassed by her outfit. She should have done so much better, especially on that day.
This was in her dressing like a normal peasant phase and apparently that means ill-fitting lab coat and dirty shoes to her

Also check out her old nose and jaw - I dunno how she ever got work as a ‘hot girl’ she looks like Statler in a wig.
The Muppets Agree GIF by ABC Network

Oh wait maybe I do :graucho:

Count the titles :wtf:

You know I thought this bag company was a cringey and basic direct sales brand that harped on fake environmental credentials while relying on PR from influencers who promote wasteful and shallow shopping habits and this move has done nothing to change that.

Hold on. There’s still one more podcast. Who is the guest? Did she save the best or the worst for last?

Sad Happy Hour GIF
This gif is beautiful- this is probably what mrs Trudeau looked like an hour in at the pool side while the babies thrashed around in open water.
The RHW shows are getting pathetic. Even I can't stomach half of them. Bring this useless wench on, and it'll be the final nail in the coffin. Her "reality" is a totally F'ed up version of the truth in her mind.

I stopped watching years ago. I was really only watching OC and BH, but they both got old and boring. I’d return for a series with Meghan. And hope for drunken tears and table-flipping.
I like RHW - I don’t think M would be good for the series she has no self awareness and is too protective of her image. She’s also got none of the qualities they need:- she isn’t witty like Kenya, meme gold like Nene, relatable like Kandi, confrontational like Teresa or cunning like LVP and she’d certainly wouldn’t let them film all the crazy like Sonja. She has none of the qualities they need and I think she’d come in thinking the others are beneath talking too.

It’s Meghan’s final podcast! Oh, the relief. Here’s what I’ve learnt​

Archive link: https://archive.ph/2022.11.29-17350...meghan-archetypes-podcast-review-xx-ml3k6nx80
Lol, there’s something funny about this apparently being a feminist podcast about trivialising women and the grand finale reveal is that MEN have deigned to speak on it.

I think she’s being unfair to Andy imagine how many bad actresses desperate to get on the show he must meet and she’s had about 5 new faces since then.

do you think Megs has checked out this forum?​

Blind Item #6

The alliterate one has a Google alert for her name that she checks every hour like clockwork. Of course she knew about the Housewives rumors and if she hadn't got married to who she did get married to, she would be begging to get on the show and have a steady pay check.

Meghan if you are reading this please take the hint. This is your intervention.
Oh my! Gifts from Indiana :lol:

View attachment 5661854
it’s the one or two Sub-Aldi brand toffees in the bubble wrapped dish for me. You know corporate is tight when you don’t get your own bag of cheap sweets :lol:
What’s this? Posted today. Note her Zoom name on the screen :lol:

View attachment 5661890
I think it’d be illuminating for casual viewers to see M as she looks in this call in the nude pumps from her engagement. Alas I think that evidence will have been burned.

Also is that the Donna B of the donkeys? Oh she knows a thing or two about writing passive aggressive conspiracy theory books while dunking on your own side, she’d be perfect for a co-write. Large bottles of Johnny walker all round :graucho:
According to Wiki she's Duchess Harris (real name), a professor of American Studies and I guess that qualifies her as a BRF expert so she can write a book in cooperation with another so-called BRF expert, ZedZed. :rolleyes:
I love the name Duchess Harris- so sibilant - sure whatever write a book lord knows we have a dearth of half-baked books about the BRF. Maybe I’m unfair, maybe it’d be good, can’t be worse than Scabies.

View attachment 5661930

View attachment 5661931
When will they stop insulting the noble name of witches with this comparison? :graucho:
look out and we might see that ‘Ukrainian refugee’ and the ‘black doctor inspired by Meg’ downing all the free cava they can. Not to mention all the ‘professional, young for 50 but not too pretty women’ central casting can find. Perhaps a chloroformed dog or two.

For starters, Camilla and Sophie are actively campaigning along with Queen Consorts and Crown Princesses across the globe to end violence against women and girls and working to ensure that proper assistance and counseling is available to them.

Edited to correct typo
Yes, that's what they are doing now, as members of the BRF. What did they accomplish before marrying into it? Sophie had a career in PR. She was working and doing well, but wasn't the greatest PR exec of all times. So that puts her on par with Meghan, working as an actress. Men in the royal family don't hold out to marry the most accomplished women they can find.

Yes, that's what they are doing now, as members of the BRF. What did they accomplish before marrying into it? Sophie had a career in PR. She was working and doing well, but wasn't the greatest PR exec of all times. So that puts her on par with Meghan, working as an actress. Men in the royal family don't hold out to marry the most accomplished women they can find.

Which is fine if you don't consider yourself the greatest gift to humanity there is. Which the others don't do or if they do they keep it to themselves.