Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I read the BLG's analysis of the criticisms and he concludes that the photo is legit.
I have no idea if the photo is legit or not but I don’t place much confidence in BLG’s analysis. After all he was the one who said that, based on his analysis, the woman in the photo in Wyoming was TW and that subsequently turned out to be incorrect.

I have no idea if the photo is legit or not but I don’t place much confidence in BLG’s analysis. After all he was the one who said that, based on his analysis, the woman in the photo in Wyoming was TW and that subsequently turned out to be incorrect.
It did??? I know it was discussed at length here but I had never heard confirmation that it wasn't her. Don't know how I missed that.

And your Birkin is a beautiful color :heart::heart::heart:

And my favorite one, the first, the one that gave her away to me: organic.
Don't forget authentic, she is nothing if not authentic. :roflmfao:
She's so effing pretentious. I know have a good vocabulary, but I confess I had to look up "anodyne". It is a synonym for the much more common "innocuous", which I would not have had to look up. It must make her feel superior to do that in her speaking or writing. But as Mark Twain said, "Don't use a five dollar word when a fifty cent one will do". She must have missed that class in freshman English at Northwestern. She really is not a credit to the school.
She is not a credit to anything. Heck, I wish we, as women, could get her to shut tf up on behalf of women.

this is in Mark Zuckerberg’s lauded metaverse where they will be their own avatars , YOU DONT SAY !

PS MZ has been laying off this week

Meghan and Harry planning to go 'truly global' in new imaginary world in virtual universe

What? They already live in a parallel universe, in an overactive, meta-metric, imagi-nation of sugars and chopped-gooey lemon-drizzle steeped in media-rum source and photo-filter-shopped garnish with a cherry award on top.

They should try living in a real world for 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Hmmmm remember the lie/misrepresentation/faulty memory of getting married three days earlier ?
The cheerleading by THE POWERFUL WOMAN could be her warped memory from any conversation, even with QEII, recollections may vary

PS since when are the recommendations of a bigwig ALWAYS the right thing to do ? Does Elon or Michelle get it right all the time?

Michelle gets it right MOST of the time. :smile:

If Elon's definition of "getting it right" is "destroying Twitter", I'd say he's doing a damned fine job of it so far. :graucho:

Layer a woman? Huh?

Anodyne is her new word of the week. Last week it was granular.

How does that word even fit into that weird sentence?! Maybe it's a challenge, someone is feeding these to her in a dare. My guess for next week's word is "adenoid". Let's see if she pulls that one, I'm assuming she's reading this forum.

Edit: Maybe something like "I was appalled to notice some masculine characters paying attention to the adenoid formations on the chesticular region of female bodies".