Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

This is very weird. Camilla is wearing the same thing and looks exactly the same in both photographs as does KC3. No chair legs in the back for Kate who appears to be sitting on a magic two legged chair.
Harry‘s hair looked too full - even if the pic is -allegedly- already 3 years old.
sorry, I am terribly ignorant to spot PS, but your comments really made sense to me!

This is very weird. Camilla is wearing the same thing and looks exactly the same in both photographs as does KC3. No chair legs in the back for Kate who appears to be sitting on a magic two legged chair.
I do not know if they have the ORIGINAL photo ... but Twitter is abuzz on the one shown
But, heck, Kim K's team is known for bad photoshops, maybe MM uses the same team

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the person who did the photoshop left off those chair legs so someone would spot it and question the entire picture? When looking at the picture now, it looks like several of the faces are inserted. You'd think that Diana's sister would have worn something other than a Panama hat to a royal christening. I always thought it odd. She knew better, unless it was a deliberate dump on them.

If you go to Twitter and zoom the photos you will clearly see all the black photoshop lines around each person. They were pasted into the grouping

My dislike of MM is organic and visceral.
Today’s podcrash, the first 2 minutes:

1668547917523.png

Thanks to Reddit Saint Meghan Markle, today’s transcript :eek:
Audacious, Brave, Bold - Looks like she needs to turn the page to the C’s.

Ilana: I was just thinking about this! I just bought these like puffs that have hidden vegetables and I don't like the idea of tricking our children. Everybody, you know, all these like parenting things of tricking our children. I remember one like lifestyle brand years ago, brownies with hidden spinach. But then you just said, thank God my kids love vegetables.
I'm just like, but they are good for you and they are delicious. And then once you finish them, you can have chocolate or whatever. But it’s like actually, don’t hide the vegetables!

Meghan: It's not a zero sum game! Why do you have to hide it!

Ilana: No, they’re delicious!

MEGHAN: At this point in her career, Ilana, admittedly, doesn’t hide the vegetables. Outside of her comedic work, Ilana helps run Generator Collective – which is a non-profit targeted toward Gen Z and Millennials, which seeks to humanize policy through personal storytelling, mostly on social media. This group was started in 2016. And through it, she helps galvanize her audience with calls to action, live shows, and resources...
For Ilana, it’s all about civic engagement, getting people to care – because that’s what she is passionate about. Down to her very core...

Ilana: I think I'm personally past the point of like messaging and making sure the message is right because I'm just like, I live it, you know what I mean? Like my politics, my body, my gender, my sexuality — I'm living it so I don't have to pointedly do it, you know, just being it is the message.

MEGHAN: To live the message. I’ve never actually heard it put in those terms. But when Ilana said it, it clicked for me — that, to me, is audacious. Because in its truest definition, it’s about being bold. And it’s about being brave. Just like my next guests.

It is lunchtime here on the East Coast. Here is some word salad:

Or the word ‘woke.’ I know I’m saying ‘woke.’ I fully realize I am spoon-feeding the clickbait, but here’s why,” Markle, 41, said. “Because ‘woke,’ by definition, means alert to injustice in society, especially racism.”

“Now, what’s loaded or wrong with that? And when you layer a woman into that seemingly anodyne definition, it becomes for many almost disgusting, ‘outrageous,’ they would say, but why?” she continued.
Thanks for sharing, lost my appetite reading the insane drivel and it cut my lunchtime calorie count by at least 2/3!

Thanks to Reddit Saint Meghan Markle, today’s transcript :eek:
Audacious, Brave, Bold - Looks like she needs to turn the page to the C’s.

Ilana: I was just thinking about this! I just bought these like puffs that have hidden vegetables and I don't like the idea of tricking our children. Everybody, you know, all these like parenting things of tricking our children. I remember one like lifestyle brand years ago, brownies with hidden spinach. But then you just said, thank God my kids love vegetables.
I'm just like, but they are good for you and they are delicious. And then once you finish them, you can have chocolate or whatever. But it’s like actually, don’t hide the vegetables!

Meghan: It's not a zero sum game! Why do you have to hide it!

Ilana: No, they’re delicious!

MEGHAN: At this point in her career, Ilana, admittedly, doesn’t hide the vegetables. Outside of her comedic work, Ilana helps run Generator Collective – which is a non-profit targeted toward Gen Z and Millennials, which seeks to humanize policy through personal storytelling, mostly on social media. This group was started in 2016. And through it, she helps galvanize her audience with calls to action, live shows, and resources...
For Ilana, it’s all about civic engagement, getting people to care – because that’s what she is passionate about. Down to her very core...

Ilana: I think I'm personally past the point of like messaging and making sure the message is right because I'm just like, I live it, you know what I mean? Like my politics, my body, my gender, my sexuality — I'm living it so I don't have to pointedly do it, you know, just being it is the message.

MEGHAN: To live the message. I’ve never actually heard it put in those terms. But when Ilana said it, it clicked for me — that, to me, is audacious. Because in its truest definition, it’s about being bold. And it’s about being brave. Just like my next guests.

MM is not nearly as perspicacious as she likes to think she is.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield