Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

From Hillary Rose article at Times - paywall maybe ?

“I (Hillary) am processing feelings that I think might be rage or depression, but definitely confusion,” I tell my editor. “Meghan has spoken for more than an hour, and it was in English, but I didn’t understand a word. Help.”

“Don’t worry,” she reassures me. “It’s your dimensionality. You haven’t got any.”

And then Meghan breaks my heart with three short words. “Until next week . . .”

There’s more. It isn’t over. They promised me this was the last. My editor shrugs. “Recollections may vary.”
——
Meghan’s podcast breaks my heart with three words

So, entries for the new H&M Dictionary, we have:

Guttural as in When the Duke of Sussex heard about the Supreme Court judgment revoking the ruling in Roe vs Wade, ‘His reaction last week was guttural, like mine,’ said his wife Meghan Markle.

Granular [the MM podcrash]

anodyne [the MM podcrash]

dimensionality [ @marietouchet Hilary Rose addition]

Note: definitions may vary, depending on your need to sound kinda educated :smartass:

Critique of Archie’s christening photo, the photo and question

Knesix (@Jesús Enrique Rosas - The Body Language Guy) Tweeted: Please reply to this @TheWantonWench’s post. I’m curious what’s this about.

An answer
Tamarindos9 (@tam, just Tam.) Tweeted: just a few...

This is very weird. Camilla is wearing the same thing and looks exactly the same in both photographs as does KC3. No chair legs in the back for Kate who appears to be sitting on a magic two legged chair.

She's so effing pretentious. I know have a good vocabulary, but I confess I had to look up "anodyne". It is a synonym for the much more common "innocuous", which I would not have had to look up. It must make her feel superior to do that in her speaking or writing. But as Mark Twain said, "Don't use a five dollar word when a fifty cent one will do". She must have missed that class in freshman English at Northwestern. She really is not a credit to the school.

Gosh there is no escape from them…

Maybe they are watching the new amazon show The Peripheral, though if I have trouble understanding it, I doubt that they can. I think the Sussex live on the planet Confabulation in the universe called Delusion Prime. They managed to get there without the help of Elon Musk.

She's so effing pretentious. I know have a good vocabulary, but I confess I had to look up "anodyne". It is a synonym for the much more common "innocuous", which I would not have had to look up. It must make her feel superior to do that in her speaking or writing. But as Mark Twain said, "Don't use a five dollar word when a fifty cent one will do". She must have missed that class in freshman English at Northwestern. She really is not a credit to the school.
She also missed the quote from Twain about messing with people who buy ink by the barrel.

this is in Mark Zuckerberg’s lauded metaverse where they will be their own avatars , YOU DONT SAY !

PS MZ has been laying off this week

Meghan and Harry planning to go 'truly global' in new imaginary world in virtual universe

The key word there is imaginary, just like so much else in her inner world.