Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I’m convinced it doesn’t matter what she says, it’s that she says it with such absolute conviction. I can imagine her sugars all nodding in agreement and clapping like trained seals. :lol:

I just...are all the people she encounters just so polite? I am pretty good at the poker face but I think I'd have a hard time keeping it up if I met her and had to listen to the nonsense she spouts.

this is in Mark Zuckerberg’s lauded metaverse where they will be their own avatars , YOU DONT SAY !

PS MZ has been laying off this week

Meghan and Harry planning to go 'truly global' in new imaginary world in virtual universe

When I was in my 20’s and 3o’s I had to sit politely and listen to women relating their giving birth experiences. Once one got started, they all joined in. I’m not criticizing this in any way, and had really forgotten about it until reading this post. I think you have really pointed out something rather interesting. Given how the world revolves around her, how is it that we never have heard a minute by contraction description of the entire experience?
Exactly!! Especially now that she's in mom mode---she would have the most amazing insights for all other women who might one day become mothers. She would talk about it like she's the only woman who had ever given birth. And, she would NEVER stop.

Plus, we would have heard ALL about her birth plan. SO many opportunities to merch!!
Today’s podcast title is the “Audacity of the Activist.” (Be careful that your eyes don’t roll all the way up into your head.)
Right?! Because women have been held back for decades by being called activists??? The mental gymnastics required to force something to fit into "Archetype" would be exhausting but we know she just decides it is so, thus, it is so.
What do they smoke?
Black And White Smoking GIF
Now, now, this is a low blow to Cousin It---he deserves better than to be linked to H&M! ;)
Maybe the unnamed members who keep reporting us for straying off topic are really her.
:lol: It is odd, isn't it? This thread is rarely off topic---it does not need to be since the crazy is seemingly endless!
What was today’s stereotype? Was she so busy patting herself on the back that she forgot the show’s theme?
Activism :rolleyes: Definitely patting herself on the back for being a woke woman who was "begged" by a "very influential" woman not to quit her activism after she was married.

this is in Mark Zuckerberg’s lauded metaverse where they will be their own avatars , YOU DONT SAY !

PS MZ has been laying off this week

Meghan and Harry planning to go 'truly global' in new imaginary world in virtual universe

:roflmfao: This is the only way it will happen! Imaginary world, virtual universe!! Like the inside of TW's head. :lol: