Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

The only place I heard this was from Lady C. I’m not sure the Queen had bone cancer, it’s really hard to know how it feels to be 96 until you experience it. But doing something one day at that age can leave you exhausted for up to 3/4 days afterwards. She worked so hard, her husband died and she was undoubtedly stressed at the M&H shenanigans along with Andrew. I’ve lost a few members of family to cancer and none was fine one day and gone the next. There was always a deterioration that involved a lack of lucidity but the Queen was a sharp as a tack with Liz Truss the day before she died. Some will dispute this but I believe that those with an incredibly strong faith don’t fear death and often feel ready to go.
Personally I think getting covid in Feb finished her off by causing circulation problems as evidenced by her black hands and the bad days outweighing the good -makes me think how amazing she really was to be able to carry off the few appearances we saw - in June at the jubilee and the final act of welcoming her last prime minister 2 days before her death - sheer grit and determination to do her duty when most of us would be lying in bed with pain relief

I haven't read any speculation about what the effects of having COVID at age 96 would be. I did read that she had COVID in February, and told someone in April that she was easily fatigued. I can't help but wonder if the effects of this disease helped to shorten her life, by hastening her decline over the summer.
Totally agree I fear she didn’t fully recover and was getting progressively weaker but refused to be bed bound

Disclaimer: I'm not saying this applies in general. This is only my own experience.
I had a bad time with the 3 office narcs because they directly impacted my work. Colleagues who were not impacted found them to be perfectly pleasant. Colleagues who were love-bombed thought they were lovely people. And some colleagues objectively knew they were liars, unreliable and losers, but still liked them because subjectively they appeared to be nice or they just kept giving the narcs the benefit of the doubt.

IMO, most people don't want to think the worst of anyone. They find the levels to which narcs descend to be unbelievable. So, unless you get personally backstabbed, you prefer to think that there may be a plausible reason for what they are doing, whether it be foolishness or idiocy. It's only when you become their victim that you look into self-preservation or, as Piers seems to be doing, counter-attack.

I see this a lot, unless someone is directly impacted by someone’s behaviour they tend to overlook it somewhat.

"Britain's new King phoned his youngest son and told him it was 'not appropriate' for the former Suits actress to be there, according to reports."

Don't underestimate KC. There may be a lot of pain ahead for the Harkles. They deserve every bit of it.
Yet Harry and Meghan have an open invitation to dine with Charles whenever they are in the UK allegedly and Charles loves them both he told us in his first speech he will let them back in at his peril it could kill off the monarchy completely

Yet Harry and Meghan have an open invitation to dine with Charles whenever they are in the UK allegedly and Charles loves them both he told us in his first speech he will let them back in at his peril it could kill off the monarchy completely

That open invite should be as a family member and kept private. But he had to say he loves them or he would have been criticised so who knows whether he really does. They got one line, a cursory mention of love but also wishing them well overseas. We mustn’t forget that.

I cannot imagine William allowing them back into the public royal family. The trouble and hurt is two fold. If Charles has to choose between the future of the Monarchy (and William) versus H&M I think he will choose wisely.

Personally I think getting covid in Feb finished her off by causing circulation problems as evidenced by her black hands and the bad days outweighing the good -makes me think how amazing she really was to be able to carry off the few appearances we saw - in June at the jubilee and the final act of welcoming her last prime minister 2 days before her death - sheer grit and determination to do her duty when most of us would be lying in bed with pain relief

That was a massive bruise, not a dead hand though.

That was a massive bruise, not a dead hand though.
The bruising could have been caused by being on medication including blood thinners. My Mum only has to slightly knock her hand, arm or leg against something and the bruising is terrible. Really black/purple and takes up to 3 weeks to go away. By which time she’s got another on top or beside it.

I hope so. There’s great temptation to make these kinds of books juicy so they’ll sell better.

The authors of these books are more than strongly encouraged to maximise juice. It kills a lot of friendships and family relationships.

I predict, that since H doesn't need to credit most sources if direct reporting he will do a good deal of rough embroidering - and subsequently have to do a lot of unpicking of stitches for many years to come.

The authors of these books are more than strongly encouraged to maximise juice. It kills a lot of friendships and family relationships.

I predict, that since H doesn't need to credit most sources if direct reporting he will do a good deal of rough embroidering - and subsequently have to do a lot of unpicking of stitches for many years to come.

One can only hope he picks on the wrong person - a non-BRF member who has no qualms to take him to court and/or strike back.

Ugh, if even half of that is true I can’t stand Harry. Stupid little man-child unable to do anything without Meghan literally holding his hand. Yes, by all means bring the person who has disrupted his family for years now so she can feel included at the time when everyone else is absorbing what has just happened.

I mean seriously.

They both poured pure acid-bile over their respective families, British people and the entire United Kingdom - and they are still acting the injured party.

They are the definition of narcs and will never be forgiven.

If "London is a trigger" for Hazard, stay away forever. As for MegZ' walkabout, hypocritical b*tch to even try and shake peoples' hands, let alone hug them and coo over babies. She is a bad penny.

They only have secrets and lies to tell and sell, they have both sold their souls to the devil as far as I'm concerned. All they think of is money because it's all the measure of their respective self-worth(s) they have.

200w.gif

She is so weird. But also, I didn't even know Kate could have such a stern look. I guess from Raptor's behaviour she underestimated her too.

Anyone would look aghast at someone who was acting as though they'd been kidnapped and forced to participate in something against their religion. MegZ is doing her 'vulnerable person' act here.

This is the only the beginning of this story. We'll hear every detail of the BRF's evil ways later. Kate can see she's setting the family up.