Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Morbid thought: Murdoch must be darned healthy. I mean, the guy is 91, if Hall waited it out would she stand to get a bundle more as a widow than as a divorcee? Or maybe this was an arranged marriage from the get-go to feed his ego after Deng divorced him and Hall just can't take it anymore? At any rate, a 91 year old billionaire must be hugely attractive to MM. All she'd have to do is substitute lard for the olive oil and feed him cake, cake, cake! No vegan diet for Rupert!

Morbid thought: Murdoch must be darned healthy. I mean, the guy is 91, if Hall waited it out would she stand to get a bundle more as a widow than as a divorcee? Or maybe this was an arranged marriage from the get-go to feed his ego after Deng divorced him and Hall just can't take it anymore? At any rate, a 91 year old billionaire must be hugely attractive to MM. All she'd have to do is substitute lard for the olive oil and feed him cake, cake, cake! No vegan diet for Rupert!
he's probably too smart to go for that grifter :smile:

he's probably too smart to go for that grifter :smile:

Agreed. But that won't stop HER! Remember how she visited Gov Newsom to probably beg to be appointed senator to replace KH? And thought the world should feel sorry for her after marrying into the BRF? And went to the U.N. to accomplish whatever didn't happen? Meghan probably keeps tabs on all the billionaires. She doesn't get it. Nobody can stand her. There's over 2600 billionaires in the world now. That's a big spread sheet but I have confidence in Meghan that she does and can handle it! After all, the BRF probably will never take Harry back, that bridge got cremated into ashes. Without the BRF, she's learning Harry isn't that marketable. Onward to greener pastures!

Even after looking at it again I noticed another odd thing which is the line on his arm, where the bottom half of his arm is weirdly a few shades darker than the other half- split with a sharp line :lol:
That line on his arm, the broken line of the table in the background and the broken line on the shoreline all join up in a vertical line.
I have no idea when/where this pic was taken and I don't know why there was a need to make them look closer in the picture, it's quite pathetic. It looks more like an amateur cut/paste job done on Microsoft Paint than a job for photoshop :lol:

View attachment 5431811View attachment 5431813
I've seen that photo posted so many times and never noticed!

Also his hand is not quite the right way a real hand would hold hers.