Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

"Prince Harry 'very keen' to offer his military experience" :lol:

Macho BS. Again, PR to peacock at the expense of real people suffering. 'Offering' is just an advert for his amazing manliness and leadership qualities :giggle: - and garnering interest in their Ukrainian podcast/broadcast etc.

Like how TBLG caught that no paps would have been allowed at the Polo match. All fake footage commissioned by H&M - and even then they can't control themselves not to look like a cheap episode of Swingers.

She, or the minion that typed this out, can't even get her own title right, it's Meghan, Duchess of Sussex not Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex. View attachment 5432097

If it was not to The Duchess' liking, the minion would be mincemeat by now. From this staying-up, we can assume the narc Duchess is fine with it.

Just the use of the word "kids" in the actual letter, and not children, is so faux 'down to your level' pretentiousness on headed paper that signs-off with her title.

And a bloody exclamation mark!!! :rolleyes:

Another one of those letters written to be shown, paraded around and can be mounted on the wall.

Send an email like the rest of the World and get over yourself woman.

Last edited:
She, or the minion that typed this out, can't even get her own title right, it's Meghan, Duchess of Sussex not Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex. View attachment 5432097
She should market her letters and snacks as energy bars or super food or any other of nourishment source as she seems to think that her mere word salads and snacks are invigorating :yucky:

ETA: why, again WHY, use the title bestowed from a racist institution like it’s her surname? WHY?!

Last edited:
If it was not to The Duchess' liking, the minion would be mincemeat by now. From this staying-up, we can assume the narc Duchess is fine with it.

Just the use of the word "kids" in the actual letter, and not children, is so faux 'down to your level' pretentiousness in a headed paper that signs-off with her title.

And a bloody exclamation mark!!! :rolleyes:

Another one of those letters written to be shown, paraded around and can be mounted on the wall.

Send an email like the rest of the World and get over yourself woman.
And, I think, ladies should be with a capital L in this case. I may be wrong, please correct me.

This grammar, Jesus, it’s as bad as mine on this forum. That comma splice on the last sentence is chronic. The sign off too :eek:
If I got this in the post with a couple of tubes of rich teas I’d assume it was a prank.