Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I did not watch her painful appearance again because painful (really, if I didn't dislike her that much I'd probably feel bad for her because she looks borderline mentally disturbed with the manic grin, the silly seal clap, the curtsies - she does it at least twice -, the almost assault of Figueras), but I scrolled through Insta this morning and several comments mentioned how she "spoke with her hips" again, like greeting Charles with a hip thrust. What is WRONG with her. She really is not fit for polite company.

PR release possibly from the Harkles' team: a potential bumpy road ahead… :girlsigh:
View attachment 5411282

We likely won’t see another event like the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – honouring Lizzie’s 70-year reign – in our lifetimes. But if you’re hoping to see Prince Harry and Meghan Markle celebrating with the monarch this June, you may be disappointed. It’s confirmed by multiple palace insiders that the pair will be “keeping a low profile” at the extravaganza, and sources tell heat that, behind the scenes, Meghan is preparing herself for a difficult time – and has even warned Harry that she’ll leave the event if anyone crosses her.

Meghan has told Harry he has to put her first and take no nonsense on the trip,” says an insider close to the former Suits star, who was last week pictured cheering on her husband as he played in a polo tournament near their California home.

She’s fully aware that they’ll be walking into the lion’s den when they arrive in the UK. She knows how important it is to Harry that she’s there at his side, but coming face-to-face with certain members of The Firm – who she claimed made their lives a misery – is a horrible prospect. She will not tolerate any eye-rolling, snide put-downs or mean-spirited behaviour towards her or Harry. She wants to know, if it came to it, that Harry’s prepared to step up and be that same protective partner he was during their time in England. She wants him to promise he’ll pack up and leave if they’re disrespected.

All right UK TPF-ers, now you know what you have to do. Can we arrange shifts for coverage at the airport (terminal for private planes, of course) so she'll get the 'welcome' she deserves? Maybe if enough of us show up with eye-rolling, snide put-downs, or other mean-spirited behavior, she'll never even leave the airport and just catch the next private charter home. That way HMTQ and the rest of the family can truly enjoy the festivities without the Harkles around.

All right UK TPF-ers, now you know what you have to do. Can we arrange shifts for coverage at the airport (terminal for private planes, of course) so she'll get the 'welcome' she deserves? Maybe if enough of us show up with eye-rolling, snide put-downs, or other mean-spirited behavior, she'll never even leave the airport and just catch the next private charter home. That way HMTQ and the rest of the family can truly enjoy the festivities without the Harkles around.

Sorry, but alas, I'll be busy enjoying the Queen's Jubilee celebration and washing my hair at all other times :girlsigh:

Stockpile of rotten eggs rotten tomatoes fish heads

Really bad form when your team did not win!
Poor sports, so many lies, so much disrespect.

Now, it is exactly this kind of stuff that explains why I believe it is very likely she and TM are in cahoots.
These people are sick and shameless imo. :shocked:

Many people consider TM a decent man that had his life turned upside down by TW, but I see your point. We will have to wait and see….

She’s so lusty for fame, money and so greedy that she does not seem to care for her father. There’s a sage saying that children should honor their parents so that they may live a long life. You can choose to ignore your parents especially if they have been abusive and toxic for your safety and mental health but I’ve never read anything about how bad TW’s father was to her. He just was not ‘monied” and “elegant” looking enough for her.

So sad that she would throw him away like garbage to feed her ego. She’s like the incarnation of that Bathory woman but in modern times.
so was Doria elegant? or just the lesser of two "evils"?
why did she include Doria at her wedding and none of the other black relatives? I think she had an uncle on her father's side who got her an embassy job. so that guy must have been a professional; why was he excluded?
She's a strange one.

She’s so lusty for fame, money and so greedy that she does not seem to care for her father. There’s a sage saying that children should honor their parents so that they may live a long life. You can choose to ignore your parents especially if they have been abusive and toxic for your safety and mental health but I’ve never read anything about how bad TW’s father was to her. He just was not ‘monied” and “elegant” looking enough for her.

So sad that she would throw him away like garbage to feed her ego. She’s like the incarnation of that Bathory woman but in modern times.
I’m curious to see how she “justifies” her treatment to her dad when he’s no longer alive to dispute or defend.

This dress might be the one outfit of hers I truly liked. Until I found out how much she spent on a dress she wore for one afternoon that is.
How much was it?
Weird it’s not in the re-wear pile given they make such a virtue out of that. Oh I know why that might be :graucho:
The other two women in the group photo are wearing more grass friendly shoes - lower and thicker heels. I assume MM wears stilettos all the time because she thinks they are sexy, but it probably has contributed to the odd shape of her already thin calves. I knew someone else with calves like hers and she lived in stilettos. Podiatrists recommend wearing differing heel heights for the health of your feet, legs and back. We've seen the damage to her feet. I wonder when she started wearing them.
I love stilettos and heels but I would never wear them to a garden party or anything held on a lawn. Aside from messing up your shoes I feel it’s disrespectful to the gardener who has to tend that lawn and the host/hostess. I feel like it’s just yet another social nicety she doesn’t feel she need to do,
I feel the same. There have been a lot of rumblings about this being in cahoots and it does make you wonder.
yes, dad having a stroke does “pull at the heartstrings”
I mean maybe but how would you fake a stroke and the getting wheeled away by medics? They surely wouldn’t go along with it? It’d be easier to just say you’ve got covid and stay at home surely?
so was Doria elegant? or just the lesser of two "evils"?
why did she include Doria at her wedding and none of the other black relatives? I think she had an uncle on her father's side who got her an embassy job. so that guy must have been a professional; why was he excluded?
She's a strange one.
I think D looked elegant at all her public appearances- that mint outfit was very summer wedding- certainly better than the virginal tablecloth.

On Thomas illness … I can predict what MM will think ie this is the second inconvenient illness, this one has to do with triumphant return for jubilee, the previous one was prior to wedding

don’t know what will happen but
if she goes to London it will look bad (insensitive lady who has green of not attending family in crisis ) - no matter whether she is well behaved at festivities,
if she stays home … hmmm he is nearby in Chula Vista … she cannot use that excuse without visiting dad

Much hubbub about Andrew role - he may be slated to appear at Garter ceremony and that suggestion is getting a lot of bad press …

So the Firm will carefully monitor MM actions

Last edited: