Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

TW's minister of propaganda is tireless…

Jeez god forbid Omid be accused of milking a tragedy for petty gains :rolleyes:

It’s also prett childish to just reply with a photo of Will doing something nice though. People are well within their rights to be angry at the establishment about the legal and personal hell they were put through and no photo op is going to console for that.
TW had to make sure the Cambridges' names are listed on her dirty affairs. :annoyed:

Harry isn’t his legal name either..is this real?
:lol: I wonder if in addition to the hair there is also a reference to pump pump… :no:

I never watch Eurovision but this is a great performance and a clever song. I hope she wins and at least it’s getting a lot of attention.

So, ladies and gentlemen, prior to W&K’s wedding day in 2011, you may recall QE held a dinner for distinguished guests. Here is what Sophie wore :shocked: :girlshocked: Not the same dress as MM, but suspiciously close, imo. Sophie styled it beautifully imo.

Sophie, Countess of Wessex (L) and Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex attend the pre-wedding dinner at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park on April 28, 2011 in London, England.

When you didn't get invited so now your trying to change the narrative to state that you didn't want to go

They are so transparent in their toddler-like defiance.

Reminds me of one of my guilty pleasures, a dating show for farmers (don't laugh). Girl 1 was very sure of her victory, saying so in front of the cameras and dissing her opponent. The second the farmer told her he'd like to proceed with Girl 2 (which was nicer than #1 for sure, but I personally liked a third one that never made it to round 2 :lol: ) she totally switched gears and was like "Yeah, I didn't like you all that much anyway, you didn't put in any effort and better step up your game if you want to get anywhere. And you're too shy for my liking." Like, you really think anyone watching is going to believe you instead of knowing you're just a very sore loser? Please b*tch.

Last edited:
Jeez god forbid Omid be accused of milking a tragedy for petty gains :rolleyes:

It’s also prett childish to just reply with a photo of Will doing something nice though. People are well within their rights to be angry at the establishment about the legal and personal hell they were put through and no photo op is going to console for that.

I had to google and in the process learned the Hillsborough disaster was in 1989. William was 7 at the time (plus, I didn't read more than a few sentences, but wouldn't one have to blame the actual government for trying to cover anything up?).

So I read the article about the Terrible Two not wanting to be on the balcony.

1. If they didn't want to be there, why would The Queen feel it necessary to uninvite 2/3 of the family members who've stood on that balcony for decades? They could have just said so and everyone else could have attended as usual, minus Andrew.

2. Give me a break with this "much loved members of the family" shtick. They might still have a soft spot for Harry (blood is thicker than water after all), but after the ongoing impertinences from Team Sussex I can't find even one reason for still having even neutral feelings towards Raptor.

He added that despite not wanting to appear on the balcony, Harry and Meghan did want to attend the National Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral.

I wonder if her inner demon causes her physical discomfort being forced being inside a church.

I had to google and in the process learned the Hillsborough disaster was in 1989. William was 7 at the time (plus, I didn't read more than a few sentences, but wouldn't one have to blame the actual government for trying to cover anything up?).
While the disaster occurred then, the legal fallout is still very much ongoing and there was a significant cover up for decades with significant inroads only being made with the second inquest in 2014-2016. Multiple organisations and governments are responsible for this very complicated case. William may have been young when it happened he is now an adult and a clear representative of our state establishment. He’s a ‘figurehead’ for the British state after all, so IMHO, he can be booed as well as cheered. They can’t just be symbolic only when they want to share the credit for something good.

1. If they didn't want to be there, why would The Queen feel it necessary to uninvite 2/3 of the family members who've stood on that balcony for decades? They could have just said so and everyone else could have attended as usual, minus Andrew.

2. Give me a break with this "much loved members of the family" shtick. They might still have a soft spot for Harry (blood is thicker than water after all), but after the ongoing impertinences from Team Sussex I can't find even one reason for still having even neutral feelings towards Raptor.

I wonder if her inner demon causes her physical discomfort being forced being inside a church.
If not her inner demon certainly the stilettos on her bunions and the fit of her dress

3. I wonder if her inner demon causes her physical discomfort being forced being inside a church.

The thing I realized is that they were planning on coming all along because of NetFlix. The legal battles and “will they/won’t they” was just more of their games. Once the BRF said NetFlix was NOT allowed, the deals started dropping.

I also believed the great-grand children in carriages at an event rumor because I thought it was a clever way of including family, but excluding spouses. Ex: Lucas, August, Sienna, and Lillibet are all too young to sit in a carriage by themselves, so I thought they would be on the laps of Zara, Eugenie, Beatrice, and Harry. That way, while Andrew is excluded, his girls aren’t. While TW and other spouses are excluded, Harry isn’t. However, that rumor is now being refuted.

Regarding a church appearance, I think TW likes it because of assigned seating. Photographers will know where to find her. She’ll be in a crowd, but she won’t be “lost” in it. I’m sure she and Harry think they can change their assigned seating. They’ve both done it before. I hope that their “handlers” keep them in their place.

So, ladies and gentlemen, prior to W&K’s wedding day in 2011, you may recall QE held a dinner for distinguished guests. Here is what Sophie wore :shocked: :girlshocked: Not the same dress as MM, but suspiciously close, imo. Sophie styled it beautifully imo.

Sophie, Countess of Wessex (L) and Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex attend the pre-wedding dinner at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park on April 28, 2011 in London, England.

Sophie looks fabulous! Isn’t that the Bulgari diamond serpenti necklace?!?! Gorgeous!

That is so extremely rude to refer to her as Kate in a legal document. I feel it's very unprofessional for a lawyer so have to wonder if Raptor specifically requested it.

You can refer to someone as anything in the body of a pleading once you put it in quotes (we say: hereinafter “Kate”). They refer to Markle as Megan as well.

It’s weird to me that they are choosing first names but that may be a consequence of the societal move away from the gendered Mr / Ms / Mrs.