Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Even with little time to spare, many of us will come to this thread. So I'm sharing this beautiful story here; its relation to this thread has to do with Big Will, a main target of the Harkles.

I've been reading her story in several places in recent days. It is heartbreaking. What a lovely and kind thing for William to do, and I doubt it was just for a photo op. I wish her and her family peace in the days ahead.

I've been reading her story in several places in recent days. It is heartbreaking. What a lovely and kind thing for William to do, and I doubt it was just for a photo op. I wish her and her family peace in the days ahead.

SOOOO sad, reading about her left my stomach in knots:crybaby: My DH has been battling lung cancer for the past 11 years: it's VERY tough!!

Hmm, this is disappointing

Whatever the purpose of the gathering/photo, it was made abundantly clear no one is waiting around for Archie and Lilibucks to be included in a very memorable family activity. Of course we know the crap their parents will claim caused their exclusion, but how will they see things in the years ahead?

Whatever the purpose of the gathering/photo, it was made abundantly clear no one is waiting around for Archie and Lilibucks to be included in a very memorable family activity. Of course we know the crap their parents will claim caused their exclusion, but how will they see things in the years ahead?

Give it time. I had to be in my early 20s to see right through my parents' manipulative bs. Once your eyes are opened you'll look back and understand.

Article says the Duke and Duchess also donated towards the 5 million pounds collected. I don't think they donated a $5 Starbucks card and lemon olive oil cake!

Give it time. I had to be in my early 20s to see right through my parents' manipulative bs. Once your eyes are opened you'll look back and understand.
So true. Age brings maturity and wisdom and is eye opening. I almost fell over when my son, who is now 20, called me out of the blue recently to say thank you! I asked him for what? He actually said, "Everything! You and Dad have always loved me unconditionally, taught me so much, have always protected me and have given me so much of your time and energy. I know I wasn't an easy kid. Meeting friends' parents made me realize even more how fortunate I am. I figured you yelling at me sometimes was really not so bad." :P I literally cried when he said that. :heart: