Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

:clap:
So, I see what they’re doing. The anti-vaxx position will be the reason they haven’t produced any content for Spotify.
Hmmm, will they pay back the money, too? This is too easy - feels like a set-up.
In his mind, Spotify owns him more money. The seconds of a prince are priceless…

Did you have a chance to watch Al Fayed's interview (post #83,533-spoiler)? If Hazz's book goes on that direction, he will need a lot more money from Spotify and Neflix. I don't think the BRF will give him another quid. :no:

Cut ties with Sp$t$FY? This must be the joke of the day. :lol:

This is the Neil Young brouhaha .. NH disapproves of Joe Rohan’s position on Vax and says Spotify can choose to keep JR or NH
just listened to chat on news program about the spat - NH used to be left wing and people are surprised at his anti-freedom of speech desire to curb JR - or at least that is what the news program hosts were saying

IMHO HMM staying at Spotify has more to do With producing product than it has to do with faxes or Freedom of Speech

but … thinking back … the wheels in my mind are turning slowly …. H was against freedom of speech about 15 mos ago , I think

I order what H thinks about the vax he demanded for third world countries, I need to know whether he favors vax mandates for those countries LOL

This is the Neil Young brouhaha .. NH disapproves of Joe Rohan’s position on Vax and says Spotify can choose to keep JR or NH
just listened to chat on news program about the spat - NH used to be left wing and people are surprised at his anti-freedom of speech desire to curb JR - or at least that is what the news program hosts were saying

IMHO HMM staying at Spotify has more to do With producing product than it has to do with faxes or Freedom of Speech

but … thinking back … the wheels in my mind are turning slowly …. H was against freedom of speech about 15 mos ago , I think

I order what H thinks about the vax he demanded for third world countries, I need to know whether he favors vax mandates for those countries LOL
I heard Neil Young doesn’t own most of his music so it was basically an empty threat to Spotify. Gets his name out.

Apologies for mentioning this yet again — if the BRF had handled this from Day1, we would not be here discussing it.
It's true, but then hindsight is 20/20. I don't think anyone expected the (allegedly) sweet divorcee actress/orphan to become Megusa (almost typed Godzilla) or the swift emergence of the inner fiend.

Anyone thinks Methane will start putting Netflix and Spotify on par with the BRF? You know, they are forcing her to fulfill contractual obligations while she is busy being a mother and empowered femme fatale? That should be entertaining to watch.