Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Last edited:
I found old listings, but nothing current. Though, they will make a huge profit if it sells close to the Est. below.
The listing on the murky meg post is old, it was last updated on 02/23/2020 (before it was purchased by the Nefli*xes.
View attachment 5302593

Redfin and Zillow estimates are around $24 mil. In my experience they're more reliable. But as any realtor will tell you, a house is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Many listings in CA are selling well above list price with multiple offers, but I don't know if that will be true in this case.

I found old listings, but nothing current. Though, they will make a huge profit if it sells close to the Est. below.
The listing on the murky meg post is old, it was last updated on 02/23/2020 (from before the Nefli*xes) https://lauriewoolner.com/for-sale/765-rockbridge-93108/CW19-513704/.
View attachment 5302593

From DM, 2020:
Harry and Meghan's $14.7million home features nine bedrooms and 16 bathrooms along with a games room, gym, tennis courts and tea house. The mansion, known as 'The Chateau', was built in 2003 and previously sold for $25million in 2009

Will their home sell for a profit?
Even if they sell so soon after buying, and despite steep closing costs, Lorimer believes the couple could stand to make a substantial profit.

“I’ve been selling luxury real estate in Los Angeles for quite some time, and I can tell you that when a house has a celebrity pedigree, it surely enhances the exit price,” he says.

He notes that the Sussexes’ home has a “particularly delicious selling point” because there are many homes in Southern California that have been owned by stars, “but only two or three that have been owned by British royalty.”

Redfin and Zillow estimates are around $24 mil. In my experience they're more reliable. But as any realtor will tell you, a house is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Many listings in CA are selling well above list price with multiple offers, but I don't know if that will be true in this case.
Absolutely, the ultimate price will be determined by what it sells for. At one point, that particular house was on the market for >$20M and sold for ~$14.5M to the Netflixes. I still don't understand why one needs 19 bathrooms.

Andre Neveling, a lightweight hack, wrote a puff piece on the Harkles for the South China Morning Post. He is a Soursex stan and likes to gush about how incredible Princess Perjury is. So far, I don't see any personal contact with the Harkles but I'm sure from his a*s-kissing prose that he is dying to be the next Scobie.

Andre Neveling, a lightweight hack, wrote a puff piece on the Harkles for the South China Morning Post. He is a Soursex stan and likes to gush about how incredible Princess Perjury is. So far, I don't see any personal contact with the Harkles but I'm sure from his a*s-kissing prose that he is dying to be the next Scobie.

They're good fodder for "lightweight hack(s)". Anyone in the media writing/creating content about them guarantees a certain amount of readers and generate reactions.

People will read it whether or not they agree, and that's all he needs.

And I suppose someone has to like them.

The Harkles thought they will have a cheap PR for the food truck they " donated" yesterday. They are so transparent, they always ride on whatever holiday or event here in the US, throw some sandwiches for us peasants and it will be splash all over the news. Compassion in action they say. :sad: so contrived.
It smacks of the Victorian sensibility as you say - giving out food to get a worthy peasants not money of course.

I’m all for food banks as a way of tackling food waste and helping people in financial difficulties eat a varied diet…. but aren’t these people actually campaigning about racism? Who is to say they need food handouts anyway? Is the assumption they must be poor because they volunteer?
I suppose they would think that because their charity most certainly pays them for their time. :graucho:

For some reason it wouldn't embedd though it's not a reel, but...every single things sounds absolutely believable.

View attachment 5302214
She’s a Disney princess dontcha know :lol:
much as I like to participate in this thread there's a big part of me that just wants these two to fade into oblivion
The real question is what is this thread going to transform into when they really are dead in the water or are we just going to emigrate to another obscure thread? N sync revival(?) and won’t know what’s hit them :lol:

If Prince Charles is so desperate to see Archificial and meet Invisibet, why doesn’t he fly to the US and see them there?
I agree but he would get a very ‘return of the native’ style greeting with his daughter in law glancing out the window at him before hurriedly hiding herself and god knows who else under the bed. Perhaps if he’s really lucky central casting will come through for a short notice lawn photo op.

it's her neighborhood....maybe she just wanted to go for a ride
Her home also looks like a lot to me for one person (or maybe two if her son lives with her)
If I had that kind of money I'd prefer a more modest sized home on the beach or a cozy Spanish style home. Who wants to rattle around in a mansion?
Dracula.

Wait a minute…. Everything’s starting to make sense now! :lol:
After reading that article I can't decide if Ryan is stalking them or might be eyeing the Harkle's estate as a potential flip. Her current home looks far nicer and much more down to earth than Monteshitshow.
I doubt she’d be that interested in them. Meg Ryan has had her own time on the A list and she’s met plenty of actual celebs. Why would she want to see two angry baldies?

We can talk about crafts! (I have been unsuccessfully trying to buy freaking wool for a baby blanket and at this point the research is consuming me. Why no colours in a nice quality at a decent price point? Guess the kid will get it for their first day of elementary school)
Try the sales section at filati - this is where I get my yarn for baby blankets :smile:

From DM, 2020:
Harry and Meghan's $14.7million home features nine bedrooms and 16 bathrooms along with a games room, gym, tennis courts and tea house. The mansion, known as 'The Chateau', was built in 2003 and previously sold for $25million in 2009

Will their home sell for a profit?
Even if they sell so soon after buying, and despite steep closing costs, Lorimer believes the couple could stand to make a substantial profit.

“I’ve been selling luxury real estate in Los Angeles for quite some time, and I can tell you that when a house has a celebrity pedigree, it surely enhances the exit price,” he says.

He notes that the Sussexes’ home has a “particularly delicious selling point” because there are many homes in Southern California that have been owned by stars, “but only two or three that have been owned by British royalty.”

No. The Harkles are not British Royalty in any way, shape or form. Some people are really deluded. :amuse: