Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

It's like she read a couple of books on neurolinguistic programming. Put your hand on Harry's back and *poof* he steps aside and lets her walk in front. Every.Single.Time.
c1aaae7cca463a87951b3868ce86c45e.gif

My favourite situation from this event: when he stepped over to greet someone and she neither let go of his hand nor made the move with him. She just stood there clinging onto his hand for dear life while their arms got longer and longer. Just...why is she completely not right in the head.

It's like she read a couple of books on neurolinguistic programming. Put your hand on Harry's back and *poof* he steps aside and lets her walk in front. Every.Single.Time.
c1aaae7cca463a87951b3868ce86c45e.gif
Like kung fu or judo. In Asian martial arts, there is a concept - kind of difficult to translate but it's like using using minimal force to divert heavy impact. She has trained him to give way the moment she touches him, so a slight pull on his shoulder translates into his entire body shifting aside. She doesn't even need to elbow him or shove him hard any more.

For a short while she brought her to some functions and occasions where she hadn't really any business to be (e.g. introducing Archie to the Queen and Philip - I don't think the Middletons came with three Cambridge kids, but if so, the Cambridges didn't invite the press also). That was when the narrative how oh so close they were was heavily pushed on us.

Speaking of Doria, has she been seen in months? No sappy "The Harkles are spending Thanksgiving with Doria whom Harry is oh so close to"?
Either Doria has chosen not to be part of this dog and pony show, or she has served her purpose and has been Markled.

I thought meghan at the red dress event looked like Paula Patton in mission impossible. Something about the eye makeup probably. Although Paula patton is more attractive
I think the thing with M is she’s always getting fillers or doing makeup or getting photoshopped to change her face (never changes that hair alas) so she does end up looking like a bootleg version of another prettier celeb. One day it’s Paula, next day J-Law, day after that it’s Medusa.

Didn’t Paula Patton also marry a total prat? That’s something they’ve got in common I guess.
Either Doria has chosen not to be part of this dog and pony show, or she has served her purpose and has been Markled.
Yes it is quite interesting. She did seem to disappear when they left the BRF to my mind. Was she in the US media at all?

I think she probably got markled as she served her purpose as proof of M’s black heritage.

She probably also served as a horrible reminder of M’s mere humanity and it is much more goddess-like to be born from the sky and raise yourself without parents.

The more I think about it, the more I think it serves D right as she didn’t fight for the reputation of her family or for the ex who did a lot to help bring up their daughter when M was clearly telling H and family she was from a broken home and none of them cared about her.

I know some people think she lives with them but I can’t see them having anyone they can’t simply fire and NDA so close to the nucleus of operations.

I think the thing with M is she’s always getting fillers or doing makeup or getting photoshopped to change her face (never changes that hair alas) so she does end up looking like a bootleg version of another prettier celeb. One day it’s Paula, next day J-Law, day after that it’s Medusa.

Didn’t Paula Patton also marry a total prat? That’s something they’ve got in common I guess.

Yes it is quite interesting. She did seem to disappear when they left the BRF to my mind. Was she in the US media at all?

I think she probably got markled as she served her purpose as proof of M’s black heritage.

She probably also served as a horrible reminder of M’s mere humanity and it is much more goddess-like to be born from the sky and raise yourself without parents.

The more I think about it, the more I think it serves D right as she didn’t fight for the reputation of her family or for the ex who did a lot to help bring up their daughter when M was clearly telling H and family she was from a broken home and none of them cared about her.

I know some people think she lives with them but I can’t see them having anyone they can’t simply fire and NDA so close to the nucleus of operations.
One day it’s Paula, next day J-Law, day after that it’s Medusa
“it is much more goddess-like to be born from the sky and raise yourself without parents

Omg. Hilarious!

n
The Body Language Guy on YouTube analyzes videos with very slow speed that capture much of what we are referring to. It's not always obvious at first, but it's there. He has an extensive library of programs. The slips when her real self is revealed happen in so many situations that it's hard to ignore, he even picked up on her being momentarily angry with H when she reached for his hand during their wedding ceremony and he did not take it.

There have been instances where her look is so hateful and evil that it's kind of scary because if it slips through, even momentarily, in a public setting then one wonders what goes on when she's away from a camera. Looking at some of this I have never doubted the stories of her bullying and I have concern about her as a mother.
i believe you and I’ve seen a few of those videos, but I don’t personally see it. To me it’s just her face all the time. She’s always had sort of a beady eyed sort of look - that’s the first thing I noticed about her when the news broke that Harry was seeing her. I think i am just not fluent in the language of the body :lol:

One day it’s Paula, next day J-Law, day after that it’s Medusa
“it is much more goddess-like to be born from the sky and raise yourself without parents

Omg. Hilarious!
Thank you! I try.
She just can't let go of his hand. EVER. Like, just let the guy move through the line and shake hands with people. He doesn't need you stuck on his backside while he's trying to act like a Royal.
ac0920b380099fdec3df752dec108e30b616b885.gifv
Well he might get away otherwise….
n

i believe you and I’ve seen a few of those videos, but I don’t personally see it. To me it’s just her face all the time. She’s always had sort of a beady eyed sort of look - that’s the first thing I noticed about her when the news broke that Harry was seeing her. I think i am just not fluent in the language of the body :lol:
She does have beady eyes that make her look angry. It’s a bit incestuous really as a lot of the Windsors, especially Harry himself, have that look.

“What if today, we were just grateful for everything?” 
- Charlie Brown

View attachment 5259012

View attachment 5259011
Is…is…. Woodstock about to eat another bird?
so many questions :lol:
Why do you consider someone "crazy" if they don't think like you?
As for being dumb and gullible, I could ask you the same thing.
Not very nice is it?
There is a thread for that in another forum (which I avoid like the plague as it is vicious and hateful beyond belief)
This forum is my escape from "all the crazy stuff going on" elsewhere
I agree, the purpose of this thread is to be respectful of others beliefs and disrespectful of H&M.