Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Their views were changed positively by the O interview? I had the opposite experience, went from indifference to disgust. To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to her before then. I stumbled upon this thread around that time. I was totally cheesed off by her scam act and Oprah's enabling (and overacting). Perhaps the difference is that I've met and been aggravated by narcs before, so I identified her as similar.

ETA: Was Oprah a deciding factor? Did Methane's association with her give her an aura of trustworthiness or credibility?
Same. I thought she was ok, and I kind of liked her casual style before marriage. I was already thinking something must be really off with her due to all the negative stories in the press (tiara, bullying, Kate crying, cutting off her family members etc) but the Oprah interview clinched it for me. So. Many. Lies.

Many times it is Harry that is the person who has been invited or the known person. In cases like that, the invited person should be going first and then introduce the significant other. So even putting royal protocol aside, she shouldn't be thrusting herself in front of him. This need to be seen first and as the more important person is really pathologic with her. I think it is time that Princess Michael cede her title as Princess Pushy and hand it over to Migraine.
Do most people know who princess Michael is? I think she ceded the notoriety to Pumper a long time ago.

I only know who princess Michael is because I found her book on the £1 shelf of a book shop a few years ago & it looked like cheese fest 101.
The BBC interview simply confirmed what Hazzie mentioned in the O interview [which itv aired]:

Prince Harry told Oprah Winfrey that the press is 'bigoted' and that there is an 'invisible contract' between the royal family and the tabloids to guarantee positive media coverage.

Meghan said their relationship with the media was like the 'wild wild West' and said the palace holds 'holiday parties' for journalists to try and get better press.

But their claims were today rubbished by royal correspondents, and the Society of Editors said it was 'not acceptable' for the couple to make such allegations without evidence.

not like them then, who get SS to pay journalists for positive coverage :graucho:

I thought everyone knew the royals had a deal with the press? I mean duh!
There’s no way they can say the press as a whole is bigoted- that’s a ridiculous smear-and quite honestly an irresponsible one.
I thought she looked a lot like doria at archie’s christening. That was the first time I really could notice a resemblance.
I think she looks the most like her mum while her fillers are still fresh but who even knows what D the Grendel’s mother looks like these days? She seems to no longer be useful.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being unfair to Methane. Maybe she has a very scowly resting b*tch face, and what we see as her glare or evil eyes is actually her natural expression. It's like this unlikable colleague I currently have who is quite free with the definition of "truth" and only simpers at you when she needs something from you. Her boss commiserated with me and described her as having a "coffin" face :lol:

And then I come to my senses and remind myself that no matter how foul a resting b*tch face you may be born with, you do not need to live up to it by being a harpy inside.

I was just reading an interview with JL in Vanity Fair with a bunch of photos, and I see no resemblance between the two. MM is delusional as always.
I was thinking of teen JL in the hunger games but maybe it was just that awful wig that made me think of M :lol:

443036AD-FBE4-4FCA-B31C-1EB3D180B9F7.jpeg
Speaking of which I keep seeing ads for wheel of time and I don’t understand why you’d spend so much on CGI and SFX and then put Rosamund Pike in the cheapest witch wig ever

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being unfair to Methane. Maybe she has a very scowly resting b*tch face, and what we see as her glare or evil eyes is actually her natural expression. It's like this unlikable colleague I currently have who is quite free with the definition of "truth" and only simpers at you when she needs something from you. Her boss commiserated with me and described her as having a "coffin" face :lol:

And then I come to my senses and remind myself that no matter how foul a resting b*tch face you may be born with, you do not need to live up to it by being a harpy inside.
Ha, to be honest, I don’t see what you guys are seeing most of the time when you point out these moments of her evil face showing.

Ha, to be honest, I don’t see what you guys are seeing most of the time when you point out these moments of her evil face showing.
The Body Language Guy on YouTube analyzes videos with very slow speed that capture much of what we are referring to. It's not always obvious at first, but it's there. He has an extensive library of programs. The slips when her real self is revealed happen in so many situations that it's hard to ignore, he even picked up on her being momentarily angry with H when she reached for his hand during their wedding ceremony and he did not take it.

There have been instances where her look is so hateful and evil that it's kind of scary because if it slips through, even momentarily, in a public setting then one wonders what goes on when she's away from a camera. Looking at some of this I have never doubted the stories of her bullying and I have concern about her as a mother.

It's like she read a couple of books on neurolinguistic programming. Put your hand on Harry's back and *poof* he steps aside and lets her walk in front. Every.Single.Time.
c1aaae7cca463a87951b3868ce86c45e.gif

The only time I've ever seen The Hand (lol) and her mum within 10ft of each other was at her wedding and the baby shower. When were they ever seen in public together?
*I'm not saying you're wrong, I just honestly can't recall.

For a short while she brought her to some functions and occasions where she hadn't really any business to be (e.g. introducing Archie to the Queen and Philip - I don't think the Middletons came with three Cambridge kids, but if so, the Cambridges didn't invite the press also). That was when the narrative how oh so close they were was heavily pushed on us.

Speaking of Doria, has she been seen in months? No sappy "The Harkles are spending Thanksgiving with Doria whom Harry is oh so close to"?

Last edited:

I like to call them face malfunctions. She's all smiles and acting oh so cute, then someone does or says something and her face will completely slip until she catches herself. It is quite unsettling to watch. But you really need to see video footage, not just photographs.

Last edited: