Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Throwing shade? Implying that someone is or was a hooker? Maybe he knows about the yachts?

Doubt it. That man still wears hot pink glasses when his little angel is concerned or else he wouldn't blame Harry for her obvious character flaws.

I can't get over that video where that little 11yo sh*t talked down to him and rolled her eyes. I am not 11, and I don't talk to my parents like that.

I’m sorry for your loss. I think it’s a lovely idea holding a game in memoriam.

Ive never really watched ice hockey myself, we tend to play field hockey at school only and I think I may prefer something less violent, like boxing.
condolences @purseinsanity :heart:
Oh hahahaha :lol::lol::lol: TU - you do have such a way with words.
purseinsanity, The Friday night game your husband has planned is a lovely tribute to his Dad.

Can relate to the intense love for the game. My adult grandson has skated since he was 5, once a week drives 4 hours round trip after a full day of work, to practice with his team. Because of COVID mask requirements, they couldn't keep a regular season going as some of the other teams in the league balked at the requirements for playing them. His team/destination happens to be in my city. Anxious to play, they split the group and had an Inter Squad game Saturday night. Besides getting to watch him skate again there was the joy of watching my toddler great grandson at the rink watching live action for the first time. "go skate" are part of his early vocabulary. Saturday the bonus for him was the Zamboni. Then he came home and had to hear "Good Night Hockey" before he went to bed. And on it goes.

Back on topic: my reaction to the Morons of Monteshitshow's "Christmas Message" is :sick:
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm going to guess your DH and his Dad shared many a hockey game together. I think it's his way of sharing some of his Dad with you and the kids. I think it's lovely. From a long suffering Phila Flyers fan :drinks:Here's to your FIL!

Thank you all so much! :hugs::heart:

Thomas Markle :rolleyes: yah, we get it..you're estranged. He can't even drum up anything new for these interviews because they haven't communicated. He doesn't need to beat that horse for fame anymore..just go away already. Geez

Reactions: andrashik
I'm going to guess your DH and his Dad shared many a hockey game together. I think it's his way of sharing some of his Dad with you and the kids. I think it's lovely. From a long suffering Phila Flyers fan :drinks:Here's to your FIL!
FIL used to build a hockey rink in their CT back yard every winter for DH, his brother & sister, and all their friends. There are many old videos of them skating in that little rink starting as soon as tyhe could toddle around. From a long suffering Buffalo Sabres fan (by marriage only, I'm a Penguins fan :P), thank you my dear!

To try to bring on topic, think Haz and Archie have a hockey rink in their Monteshitshow palace? (I feel mean saying that. Montecito is actually a lovely place!) :angel:

I’m sorry for your loss @purseinsanity. Sounds like the game is a lovely tribute to your FIL.
Oh, dear @purseinsanity, I am sorry to hear about your FIL. Enjoy the game in his honor.
:hugs:
I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your husband has a great plan to celebrate his father's life!
So sorry for your loss. The evening of my father's funeral, my niece and I went to see a basketball game of the team he loved and bought season tickets to see for decades. It was a fitting way to honor him, and it was nice to share that time with all of my parents' friends in their section.
Thank you all for your support! For all the trolls that question why we spend so much time in this thread, this is exactly why. I enjoy everyone's thoughts, insights, recipes, good news, and SUPPORT above all else. The friendships and camaraderie are what I personally come for. Spotlighting these two wannabes is just the sprinkles on top! :love::drinks:

BTW another comment brought up how she cried to Oprah that she wasn't even taught the national anthem of the UK. Is this stupid cow serious. I learned "I vow to thee my country" (not the national anthem but a song I'd never heard before) during the mourning period for Philip when it was everywhere just by watching a few random Youtube videos. You bet if I was getting married to NUMBER SIX as she likes to point out I'd teach myself that anthem within a few hours. I have the internet.
What's even more stupid is that as an American, I'm sure before woke times, she learned "My Country Tis of Thee" which is the EXACT melody except different words. She should have easily known the tune and would've just had to learn the words. Being uneducated in many things British, when I first heard "God Save the Queen", I did a double take! Supposedly, there's a German song with the same melody as well.

T
Perhaps W is having a mid-life crisis, much like his dad did. Ya kno, here is Charles at 70, still in training for his job. I know I know QE has given him more duties, but still he has waited his entire life for what??? W probably realizes that maybe he is kinda “trapped” as Hazzie boldly claimed.
The phenomenon you are describing is commonly attributed to the heirs of long-living George the 3rd and Queen Victoria. I can see why an heir might think like this but on the other hand they are in the pretty unusual position of being in a job that you can’t get fired from or even really get any feedback or evaluation for.
this is often treated like a burden of fate but it’s also a massive bonus in my mind as you never have to compromise anything and because you are destined by blood you simply cannot be wrong for the job. I feel like this takes away a lot of the pressure most people have to suffer in the workplace. I personally would enjoy
BTW another comment brought up how she cried to Oprah that she wasn't even taught the national anthem of the UK. Is this stupid cow serious. I learned "I vow to thee my country" (not the national anthem but a song I'd never heard before) during the mourning period for Philip when it was everywhere just by watching a few random Youtube videos. You bet if I was getting married to NUMBER SIX as she likes to point out I'd teach myself that anthem within a few hours. I have the internet.
Yes it’s all part of her ‘disingenuous/ingenious ingenue’ act as I call it. Somehow this woman is meant to be so naturally gifted she can turn her hand to diplomacy/podcasting/writing etc with absolutely no training or real experience.
Yer at the same time, she is apparently such a naive ‘fish out of water’ that fairly basic tasks like learning song lyrics, booking a doctor’s appointment or indeed knowing her dress size elude her.

it is almost like it doesn’t make sense…..

Incidentally , lady c called M stylish in her biography- another detail which makes me think we need a second edition. :lol:

to his daughter who will likely one day be Queen

Looks like they bought the dumb bots. They should have paid the extra dollars and bought the smart bots. :lol:
That almost sounds like a threat! A LOT of people would have to die for TM's daughter to "likely one day be Queen". WTF.

Also hysterical how they say "HRH Princess Meghan and Husband Harry". Um...she is not "Princess Meghan" without her "Husband Harry". She's Princess Harry at best, and she's the afterthought.

Oh, @purseinsanity to keep in on topic, don't forget to: 1) have an entire section of premium seats cleared; 2) issue a statement how you plan to present a (merched!) wreath to honor your FIL at a key moment during the game with all sorts of details about how the wreath is a sweet nod to your FIL, who really loved you best of all; and 3) stage an alternative wreath-laying event outside the arena complete with photo and video crew to shine a light on how cruelly you were treated when your reasonable requests to make the hockey game all about you were rebuffed. Sadly, I had to suffer my loss before I had Meghan to set her wonderful examples of how to properly attend sporting events and honor the deceased.
I'm so sorry for your loss!

I love your suggestions! And since FIL was a veteran, I can end it all by trampling on his fresh grave for a photo op.

Thomas Markle :rolleyes: yah, we get it..you're estranged. He can't even drum up anything new for these interviews because they haven't communicated. He doesn't need to beat that horse for fame anymore..just go away already. Geez

Yeah. I feel for him, I really do, but just stop talking. At this point, it's helping out Raptor because it makes him look bad going on and on about the same grievance.

Yes it’s all part of her ‘disingenuous/ingenious ingenue’ act as I call it. Somehow this woman is meant to be so naturally gifted she can turn her hand to diplomacy/podcasting/writing etc with absolutely no training or real experience.
Yer at the same time, she is apparently such a naive ‘fish out of water’ that fairly basic tasks like learning song lyrics, booking a doctor’s appointment or indeed knowing her dress size elude her.

it is almost like it doesn’t make sense…..

So annoying.

Yeah. I feel for him, I really do, but just stop talking. At this point, it's helping out Raptor because it makes him look bad going on and on about the same grievance.

I believe he has promised to do this type of interview until she allows him to see his grandkids.

He risks burning his image, but he keeps also reminding people that something is very wrong with the Harkles.