Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Maybe when they polish him up nicely for outings, like they do the Queen (that's a wig she always wears, her hairline was never that low)... he'll look more kingly.

He does wear great suits, though.
Charles isn't in good health. It's pretty plain to see. He didn't seem to inherit his parents' hardy constitution, sadly for him.

He isn't that old but IMO he is not aging well. His mother looks better at 95 than he does at 73.
I think Charles DOES want to be King at some point; I can see him on the throne for (maybe) a few years and then relinquish to William. He's been waiting a long time (thank God - love QEII), so I think he would like that position for a bit. My opinion of course!

That is a wonderful picture
It is! I'm probably reading too much into it, but I do think it shows that Charles is in a vulnerable position health wise, which William knows and therefore the protective embrace. It must be a relief to Charles to have at least one reliable grownup child acting like an adult, to lean on as he himself is growing old.

I think this picture tells a lot.

It is! I'm probably reading too much into it, but I do think it shows that Charles is in a vulnerable position health wise, which William knows and therefore the protective embrace. It must be a relief to Charles to have at least one reliable grownup child acting like an adult, to lean on as he himself is growing old.

what is wrong with his health?

Reactions: EverSoElusive

At the same time I need to add that I'm commenting on Charles et royal al as a family, with which I can easily emphatise. But I do not consent to Charles dabbling in self-proclaimed elitist world ruling over us plebs with his pals Schwab, Rothschilds, Gates and other hubris laden and God complexed 0.1%:ers.

I hope William will choose another path.

what is wrong with his health?
From what I've read: He has serious back problems. He often has very swollen fingers which have been very noticeable on numerous public outings. There could be many reasons for this. But just by looking at recent pics, he's starting to look frail. Losing his father who must have been a heck of an imposing patriarch and then being betrayed publicly by his own son has probably taken much toll on him and no wonder.

It's just my armchair Dr. Google opinion, but he doesn't look in good health right now.