Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

For the ones that talk about compassion… TIME, and whoever nominated them should be ashamed of the disservice they are doing. :annoyed:

as much as I detest her, I also don't see why her dad has to talk to the press....unless he's being paid. that I could understand. If he's living in Mexico he probably doesn't have a lot of money

Preening and posturing, they are excellent at this. Putting out statements that call on other people to do stuff to fix problems, they are also excellent at this. I will give them that much credit. Still, don't you actually have to do something, create something, invent something, to get on a list like this? Other than their OW interview, I don't know what they've done in the past year other than produce 1 podcast episode and a children's picture book. I'd say the scientists at Moderna, Pfizer and the CDC are the most influential now lol.

as much as I detest her, I also don't see why her dad has to talk to the press....unless he's being paid. that I could understand. If he's living in Mexico he probably doesn't have a lot of money
I watched the video posted here about his interview and he spoke well. He was put in a very bad light due to his association with the couple of Montecito, and he has the right to tell his side of the story. It's important that he keeps reminding people that the TIME most influential couple has NO compassion!

I watched the video posted here about his interview and he spoke well. He was put in a very bad light due to his association with the couple of Montecito, and he has the right to tell his side of the story. It's important that he keeps reminding people that the TIME most influential couple has NO compassion!

I, too, watched the video. He did say anyone can live a very good life in Mexico for a reasonable cost. He said no one should worry about his well-being. He also had 3 !!! Emmys on the mantel. Woozeee.

That’s another expression she overuses, like “sweet nod”. I remember one of the first lines in her VF article was how she had been wearing some British designer “for years”, not just because of her relationship with Hazard.

I'm allergic to the expression "sweet nod".

Every time I hear or read it, it's a "trigger". Like nails down a blackboard X watching someone vomit

giphy.gif

They gave him so much extra hair. Well, both of them got lots of hair actually.
They hired the best of Hollywood's best for styling and hair/makeup. Serge Normant for the hair and Nina Hallworth and crew for the clothes. Not sure who did the photoshop because it's not good. Their hair is huge and the backgrounds look edited in, even if they weren't.

I think she looks very pretty and the clothes are perfect for the image she is trying to project. Kudos to the stylists. I like that she seems to have stopped whatever she was taking to be stick thin.

Still hate her and her lying, manipulative, destructive ways, but she's still pretty...

Wow, they had help to look this awful.

Meanwhile, Serge Normant, who created Meghan's 'messy bun' on her wedding day to Prince Harry in May 2018, was responsible for the Duchess of Sussex's wavy hair style, which hair stylist James Johnson told FEMAIL is the 'main focal point of this piece.'

'Her middle parted big waves highlights her authority and the leg apart stance gives viewers a glimpse of her powerful new status,' he explained. 'It gives me Beyoncé vibes showing us girl power - backed up by her man, her Prince leaning on her showcasing the female empowerment, she’s wearing the trousers with her big hair.'

ETA: are we tired of this pretend-symbolism? Everything we wear now must symbolize something or someone??? Not for me.
The cover pose , she wears white pants …. there is something so awkward about the posing , she looks short waisted, he is piled on top of her and scrunched down , major fail by photographer

IMO he does not look good in all black. His face still looks angry. Hers doesn’t sing happiness either.Those white pants don’t flatter her. But the hair :spiderweb:

View attachment 5194652

If you could measure people's influence by PR-output then I agree.

Never mind photo-shopped, they look painted.

From the actual Time list. Different colours, but another pleated trouser. Is that her attempt to look professional and tough? I think she looks really matronly.

View attachment 5194664

If the natural light's coming from the back, why can we can we still see their faces? Spare us.

Last edited:
They hired the best of Hollywood's best for styling and hair/makeup. Serge Normant for the hair and Nina Hallworth and crew for the clothes. Not sure who did the photoshop because it's not good. Their hair is huge and the backgrounds look edited in, even if they weren't.

I think she looks very pretty and the clothes are perfect for the image she is trying to project. Kudos to the stylists. I like that she seems to have stopped whatever she was taking to be stick thin.

Still hate her and her lying, manipulative, destructive ways, but she's still pretty...
It’s like I technically I know she is still very pretty, but I literally can’t even see it anymore because of everything we know.